Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmoney Support Sucks they are too lazy and the take hours to reply even for the simplest cases please don't blame Xerver it a bank problem take your time it's not your fault

Hey, smartboy

Have you finished paypal payment? You said only three paypal payment were not paid yesterday. But my paypal payment is till pending. what is problem?

My xerver account:wangyn862

dSw2ncO6.jpg

Hi Wangyn

You have requested a payment via Webmoney, not paypal.

Here is a screenshot showing how difficult it is to deal with Webmoney, they always have some problem loading our funds. So you can see that the delay in webmoney is not our fault, they only reply after 4 days.

We hope to get our funds loaded today, as it has been sent to Webmoney, once it gets loaded everyone will get paid.

VRNgKum.png

Regards

Rory

even you have few countries at tier 1-2-3
you decreased the rates of tier 4
means you earn better we earn less
tier 4 contains many countries from all overthe world
and you decrease it
is it fair?
and you were counting every download before
now 1 from same ip

i dont say anything
no comment to this devil action
i wish you earn more man

Last edited:
@kemalettin67
thats true, but thing is we doesn't got a Single sale from more than 85 % of the tier 4 countries. but still we're paying for that, right ?
better we remove that 85 % country from list and count only 15 % country and increase the tariff? but we dont want to hurt others, thats why we kept all countries, it's fair.

If you want to think means, you must consider both side => Positive side + negative, but you always thinking in your side, i am not complaining you, because thats the nature.

Offtopic :
Dont complain me, as i always answers something to users as reply, but we dont hide anything, so we openly tell whats going on.

Last edited:
even you have few countries at tier 1-2-3
you decreased the rates of tier 4
means you earn better we earn less
and you decrease it
is it fair?
and you were counting every download before
now 1 from same ip

i dont say anything
no comment to this devil action
i wish you earn more man

Hi Kemal

Why dont you set all your files to "premium only" and see how many sales you get from your tier 4 traffic?

Or let me ask you this, have you sold 1 premium account from your traffic?

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Ayer said that today would pay for webmoney still nothing.
You are a liar.

Maybe take a few minutes to read the previous page before saying we are lying:

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-195.html#post2028105

--------------------------------------

kemalettin67

"and i am pretty sure you make profit and earn good" this is not true with tier 4 countries. Reason being that advertisers do not pay for these countries and we do not make any sales from them.

Regards

Rory

We paid pending 3 paypal users already in morning, just now we finished the payout for remaining WMZ/WME user.

Thank-You.jpg

Thanks for your patience and co-operation guys, as we successfuly finished 2 payout in this month. we always do our best for affilaite :)

Offtopic:
2 users crossed their Daily Limit, so they will receive soon.

Happy Sharing.

Next Payout
1 October 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back