Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
guyz, this host is trusted ?

sales are fine ?

what is the free down speed ? waiting time ?

max file size to upload ?

any possibility to increase space storage rather than 1TB ?

So far I trust em and so far their infrastructure has been really really good.

Really the only few & rare problems I have had uploading were when I screwed up some code in my scripts. 285,621 files uploaded in 10 days which ain't too shabby :)

Oh, and Xerver actually sent me a PM yesterday asking for the details on my payout method. Its the small things like this that simply indicates to me that they are a file host that actually gives a shit about their affiliates.

Lastly I see a lot of comments in this thread about switching from PPS to PPD. I'm just curious, but isn't PPD really not the way to go in the long run? I've tried it countless times in the past, and most established file hosts eventually drop PPD plans because it seems the only people making any money from PPD plans are people who cheat the system with bots; am I wrong?

Last edited:
PPD plans are not necessarily for cheat bots. I believe the majority that use PPD are those who spam forums the world over with automated posting script.

Webmasters or site owners will definitely prefer PPS with rebill.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my Skrill payment:

nVZDBa.png

Thank you, I received my payment yesterday. @Rory You can renew my account please, my Premium Account Is Valid Until: 7 September 2014.

U=HawkMan

Greetings

Guys how is payza payments ,which one is the best payza or paypal..i see paypal charge more,any one who use Payza as payment can suggest ?

Dear Users

We have not received a response from Webmoney for 24 hours about our funds being uploaded, so if you have a paypal account and you do not wish to wait for Webmoney, please create a ticket on our site (not here) with your username and your paypal email and we will send your funds asap.

This is the best I can do at the moment, unfortunately we do not control Webmoney and cannot say when they will get back to us.

Best Regards

Rory

Yea xerver site slow the last several hours

Please check your PM Brucele.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back