Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here... And it's not 1st time happen to me... Always no answer about my ticket.

His ban is set to be lifted today so I'm sure he'll be on here

He's not banned on his site right? Why is sooo long to answer us about strange deleted files???

by the way rory, i have more and more often problem to upload my files on your server, uploading stop suddenly and i need to reupload at the beginning... I have no time to loose so what's happen??

Update about webmoney payment :
their bank cleared the fund to Webmoney side, So they will receive funds in their webmoney purse in max of 8 hours. so you payout will be done within today.

He's not banned on his site right? Why is sooo long to answer us about strange deleted files???

by the way rory, i have more and more often problem to upload my files on your server, uploading stop suddenly and i need to reupload at the beginning... I have no time to loose so what's happen??

As answer i received another deleted files list lol
Xerver admin is so funny...
Will you continue to erase all my files i uploaded since days/weeks in alphabetic order ???

Sorry I just ask before to think suicide...

--EDIT--
And I remember you I took a premium account to avoid to loose my files and this kind of bad situation I have actually...
So what the next? You refund me because apparently you're not capable to keep my files alive or you begin to think about what is my problem?

As I said i have no time to loose...

Last edited:
good host but the fact is you delete a lot faster than other hosters

i have many links alive on other filehost but deleted on yours, even those on who i just posted in one forum only

like anurr said its kinda annoying and difficult re-up again :/

Give Rory time, there are awful lot of messy shit needed to be sorted right now, he's most likely very busy.

But this deletion issue really annoys me as well, obviously. For me re-up takes quite a bit of time I could've used more constructively.

Yeah I've had the same problem with xerver.co

Alot of my files get deleted every hour or so and it is really annoying to re upload them.

Alot of the deleted files are in fact legal files and I know for a fact no one is reporting my files.

So why the hell are all my files being removed.

This is really an annoying issue.

But anyways I'll continue to reupload.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Alot of my files get deleted every hour or so and it is really annoying to re upload them.

Alot of the deleted files are in fact legal files and I know for a fact no one is reporting my files.

This is to save server space.

Xerver was banned for I think 3 days which ended today 8/20. The reason that was given was that the WJunction mods felt he was misleading everyone by the whole FileOM buyout offer which fell through (because, go figure filegrasper lied to Xerver.co as well).

Its currently 4AM where Rory is located in SA so my guess is that he'll pop up on this forum in a few more hours. From my personal discussions and short experience with him so far, I do feel that he is very dedicated to his affiliates so hang in there as I'm sure he will be back soon :)

This is to save server space.

Xerver is a fairly new file host and I'd be willing to bet that they're not to the point where they're all that concerned about conserving disk space to cut down on their operating costs/maximizing their profitability, so I personally doubt that its to save server storage space...

good host but the fact is you delete a lot faster than other hosters

i have many links alive on other filehost but deleted on yours, even those on who i just posted in one forum only

like anurr said its kinda annoying and difficult re-up again :/

In regards to file hosting in general this is what my experience has finally led me to believe:

Conservative DMCA file deletions = More stable payment processor status
Liberal DMCA file deletions = Less stable payment processor status

In my opinion, the best file hosts are the ones that situate themselves in more of a "moderate" position between the two.

Just my two cents....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back