Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u refund my users premium money so I will leave u right now :)
and who said that I didn't understand the issue.
u guys say the same things since 10 days

Yes we have been having the problem for a while now, but finding the cause of the problem and fixing it accross all our servers takes time.

We have dedicated all our resources to resolving the issue, ontop of that we still manage to make payments, upgrade accounts, deal with support requests and then we have to deal with comments like yours and we do not appreciate it.

Regards

Rory

it's not only down time , upload issue ; there is lot to improve here and always get the same answer will do.
If I still use your host is because some of my users paid premium.
I complain here because no one of you replay to ticket or on skype.
anyway until now I saw here only ppd users; I guess this filehost is only for PPD users

Your system deletes file after a week they were uploaded. I was waiting for when I lost all my files and then requested the payment.

DateAmountStatus
2014-09-22€ 31.04REJECTED (DELETED ALL FILES BEFORE PAYOUT - AGAINST TOS)
2014-08-06€ 91.94PAID

It's wrong way for you.

Last edited:
Your system deletes file after a week they were uploaded. I was waiting for when I lost all my files and then requested the payment.

DateAmountStatus
2014-09-22€ 31.04REJECTED (DELETED ALL FILES BEFORE PAYOUT - AGAINST TOS)
2014-08-06€ 91.94PAID

It's wrong way for you.

Why would we pay you 91.94 EURO and then reject a payment of 31.04 EURO? There were no files in your account and you did not let us know that you were no longer uploading to us!

This problem is yours not ours. There are many users that abuse the system with Fake downloads or sales and then request a payment after deleting their files and hope they get paid.

You should have let us know instead of wait and hope we didn't notice that you had no files in your account and send your payment.

2014-10-06€ 61.33PENDING
:whistling:

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-266.html#post2037796

Last edited:
@xerver talking seriously : why people should buy xerver premium?
free users have download speed 200 kb/sec, no wait time, no daily download limit; many times people can download 2 files contemporary; even 1fichier.com make people wait 5 minutes.
btw I want know what is your refund tos ?

@xerver talking seriously : why people should buy xerver premium?
free users have download speed 200 kb/sec, no wait time, no daily download limit; many times people can download 2 files contemporary; even 1fichier.com make people wait 5 minutes.
btw I want know what is your refund tos ?

Hi Am1000

We do have a 30 second wait time, but we have some custom settings for different websites. PM where you are posting your links.

xerver try neteller or payza

Hi Sidiko

We already offer payza, but can only upload $1000 per month which is really bad.

We will look into adding neteller today.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards

Rory

after uploadable now xerver is sorted out too... this host isn't recomandable anymore. to slow upload and it seems that server are always full.. so good bye xerver

@dogg
we're working hard to fix all issues, and most of the issues are sorted out, also we're paying ontime :)

the reason for the issue is not due to code error or something, reason is "enormous traffic" we're growing faster, thats true we had lot of issues (not now), also more and more sites are now adding xerver as main host, soon big p* boards allow us (already few big boards allowed us as official).

Hope you understood the situation, Good luck.

probably i'll try it in some weeks again but for now its out sorry. im waiting since weeks for a fix and there is no improvement yet.

Hey Buddy,
getting lots of deleted files mail.
It's somewhat irritating.

Please add an option to disable mail sent upon file deletion.
I think lots of other users might looking for this feature.

TxrG2vz.png

Could you tell us which server/IP you are connecting to -FIg- ?

Regards

Rory

sorry man i use Neembuu uploader , I dont know that

Hi Fig

Please check the upload speed now. We made some adjustments to our cacheratios.

Let us know if you still experience the same speed.

Regards

Rory

Hey Buddy,
getting lots of deleted files mail.
It's somewhat irritating.

Please add an option to disable mail sent upon file deletion.
I think lots of other users might looking for this feature.

Hi Hullapulla

We have disabled email notifications for file deletions temporarly, once we code a notification system for uploaders we will turn it back on.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back