Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apache 2 Test Page
[SIZE=-1]powered by[/SIZE] CentOS

when people try open xerver
I hope they will ban u from forums

Why don't you just leave then? Do you have money with us? Request your payment so that we can pay you and then get off of our site.

Clearly you have no understanding of the issues involved with running a site like this. Your comments are not appreciated so please provide me with your username so that I can ban your account - Then you have nothing to complain about.

Thanks

Rory

Apache 2 Test Page
[SIZE=-1]powered by[/SIZE] CentOS

when people try open xerver
I hope they will ban u from forums

Why don't you just leave then? Do you have money with us? Request your payment so that we can pay you and then get off of our site.

Clearly you have no understanding of the issues involved with running a site like this. Your comments are not appreciated so please provide me with your username so that I can ban your account - Then you have nothing to complain about.

Thanks

Rory
if u refund my users premium money so I will leave u right now :)
and who said that I didn't understand the issue.
u guys say the same things since 10 days

Last edited:

Thanks

Rory
if u refund my users premium money so I will leave u right now :)
and who said that I didn't understand the issue.
u guys say the same things since 10 days

Yes we have been having the problem for a while now, but finding the cause of the problem and fixing it accross all our servers takes time.

We have dedicated all our resources to resolving the issue, ontop of that we still manage to make payments, upgrade accounts, deal with support requests and then we have to deal with comments like yours and we do not appreciate it.

Regards

Rory

how about my answer?

If the files are not set to "Public" you will get an error when trying to copy Kemal.

----------------------------------

502 and 504 errors are now resolved. We are no longer running on FastCGI which was causing the problems.

Please let me know on skype: xerversupport if you encounter any bugs or issues so that we may fix them asap.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

Rory

thing is, last 3 days we got a big issue and solved one by one, also due to this fastcgi problems become more serious, but finally we solved it .

also we're now in upgrading servers, so dont worry already most of the things are normal, it will become stable soon.

Same situation here.
They deleted my files and claimed that I deleted them.
My payment got rejected.

The system deleted your files due to inactivity and you deleted the rest... Not us.

Regards

Rory

I did not delete any of my files.
So why I did not receive my payment till now?
Check this: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190970-253.html#post2036093
0OYHMZ.jpg

Last edited:
@vientos

Because we cannot pay you if you have no files in your account.

You should have told us upfront that all your files have been deleted and that you are not trying to scam the system you just want your last payout, and we would have paid!

We have banned users before and still on the payment date they received their payments. Total payments rejected is only 370 EURO - Paid payments over 48,000 EURO.

Move on, find another host. Upload your files and then delete them or let the system delete them due to inactivity and then request a payment. Post proof here once you get paid from them and we will pay you double your rejected payment.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back