Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Wii

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Hey guys ,
i bought my lil brother a ps2 for his birthday but he doesn't seem that excited about it so i will be returing it and getting xbox or wii .
what do you think is better ? since i heard ps3 needs lots of edits and it costs alot .

33 comments
Xbox same like a ps3,for serious gamer have some child game too better hardware,but if your brother really young than maybe he like wii more.wii have lot of funny games for younger,but if you wish to play too than buy xbox 360.

if he plans to play with his family a lot then go for the wii for family fun but for general hardcore gaming just go for the xbox 360.

Bad choice for the ps2 it's outdated.

Xbox same like a ps3,for serious gamer have some child game too better hardware,but if your brother really young than maybe he like wii more.wii have lot of funny games for younger,but if you wish to play too than buy xbox 360.

Yea thats why I was asking how young however in the long run even if he is young I think 360 is still better option as he will out grow the wii and get board of it, I know my sister did and now plays the 360

nintendo wii is more family orientated in my opinion, if you are looking for good solo/online gameplay then go for the xbox :)

if i was your lil bro

i would have thrown ps2 on your face :)

ps2 = dead 2 years ago

agree

xbox360 all the way

xbox 360 i would prefer if your brother is interested in wii type games tben why not buy kinnect addon for it so its a win win situation

if i was your lil bro

i would have thrown ps2 on your face :)

ps2 = dead 2 years ago

agree

xbox360 all the way

Okay , first that would be so rude
2nd , he never told me that he likes any console game
but he was dying to play god of war 2 and when i was at virgin i saw the CD of it for ps2 so i bought it and bought the ps2 as a birthday present .

Okay , first that would be so rude
2nd , he never told me that he likes any console game
but he was dying to play god of war 2 and when i was at virgin i saw the CD of it for ps2 so i bought it and bought the ps2 as a birthday present .

i was trying to be funny there hehe..:D..do not take that seriously

I love to play Xbox360..
traffic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back