Status
Not open for further replies.
So much jelly in this thread, they "closed" but guess what, they made more money in that short time lapse than all the money you guys are going to get if your whole life.

Smart move in my opinion, they already made money, why risk it keeping an pirate website online, stupid the ones that keep ruining their bussines waiting for the FBI to knock their door.

images

So much jelly in this thread, they "closed" but guess what, they made more money in that short time lapse than all the money you guys are going to get if your whole life.

Smart move in my opinion, they already made money, why risk it keeping an pirate website online, stupid the ones that keep ruining their bussines waiting for the FBI to knock their door.
To be honest, I don't think they made "enough" money since they started. I don't think it's even a year. Okay, maybe they operated for a year but to start a good file hosting (reliable with many servers) that can take the quick increase in users, you'll need a couple of thousand dollars every month, at least enough amount for 4-6 months. And they also did the affiliate thing so, it's hard to say that they made enough money than we would ever make in our entire lives.

Don't you think? So, in a way, I feel bad for them.

mediafire will continue as usual but dont know about despositefile
I'm not sure on MF going down. I think MF is a pretty legitimate business. They don't seem to be operating to support warez. If the MPAA claims MF is doing that, I'm definitely going to view MPAA from a different view for sure.

So that they actually have a reason to fight against the disputes that they will be receiving [pokerface]
And because plenty of people have subscriptions with them and dont know how to cancel it..
Paypal subscription is easy, but as for cc ...thats a real pain in the ass.
Money hungry hopeless hoes.. And people around here are still defending them.

if your bank has virtual credit card option that has normally 1 CENT inside and you add the money you need to the virtual card and if you keep it at 1 cent, nobody rebill it from your card. because of it NEVER USE REAL CREDIT CARD, and try to connect with your bank and try to open virtual credit card. Closing a virtual card is 1 min phone call and then reopen a new credit card. Filepost try to rebill twice in a month from my virtual card and he found only 1 cent and sucked my d**k instead of 12$

here sister of admin of filepost eat mine

69%20Chick%20Taking%20Down%20a%20Huge%20Sausage.jpg

click to me to see what SOPA do to WILLY now

Last edited:
I'm not sure on MF going down. I think MF is a pretty legitimate business. They don't seem to be operating to support warez. If the MPAA claims MF is doing that, I'm definitely going to view MPAA from a different view for sure.

and?!

Megaupload was legitimate Buisnees and what happends?!

Dont know why this Hoster are pissing in his pants maybe they are from the Usa,best example are Europe FileHosters like

Share-online.biz

Hope the case of Megaupload will soon have a decision becouse the Filehoster Services are doing "NOTHING" wrong.

i dont have hard feelings against hish and willy >> especially willy
he the only honest man in file hosters business before he close his affiliate program he send to every one every cent they make
we make alot of money with them and when they close or there sites in danger we say fuck to them !! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back