Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have hard feelings against hish and willy >> especially willy
he the only honest man in file hosters business before he close his affiliate program he send to every one every cent they make
we make alot of money with them and when they close or there sites in danger we say fuck to them !! :facepalm:
they kind of deserve it..they made a lot of money off our asses too..
I have no hard feelings to willy either, but filesonic/fileserve & clones run away without saying a single word dont deserve respect..
Scary bunny rabbits.

I know still some people around keeping their files there by encrpyted rar files.
and download and upload by RDP. This is why still wupload does not close doors.

maybe if megaupload case would be dismissed they will..
anyway, many of the people that now are dising them would be right back on they dicks..
edit: and one more time, im telling you..they are not closing down cause of the people who are caught with theyre subscriptions there..

never use them even if I rar my files with random names. They banned my account
as SCAMMER and refuse the refund.

I got all my files backupped on wupload. Since today they all did disappear from my account. My account works fine but it's empty, just empty folder and 0 files in the removed folder. Anybody facing the same problem?

I got all my files backupped on wupload. Since today they all did disappear from my account. My account works fine but it's empty, just empty folder and 0 files in the removed folder. Anybody facing the same problem?

yes
my all folder empty :O

I hope its just a temporary bug. What kind of f__cking service are they intended to provide as long as they delete your own files without reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back