Status
Not open for further replies.
qyet26v2vi9cs69b7bnh.png

Thank you Willy!
R.I.P Wupload :(

Some sites are censoring WU links quietly, other sites have emailed members and posted announcements no longer allowing WU Links.

I have seen conversations in private sections on some sites discussing the money made off these programs in terms of pay outs and what the host is assumed to be making. A site admin I know said he emailed Willy that his site was killing WU links said the response was like WU did not care if there was censorship of their URL.

Everyone wants a piece of the pie, some hold out for long periods of time but sooner or later it is about money.

I remember when there was no file hosts paying money or even giving crappy prizes or stupid points systems. File hosting became a business, uploaders made money, site owners made money, and the hosts made money. The fact is there is profit in file hosting and everyone wants/needs a piece of it for it to make money.

The folks at Wupload have their reasons for doing what they are doing. I am sure they expected a reaction of some sort and someone will be here to fill the void. When you think about the money paid you can start to do some conservative math and realize that some people should be sitting in a good place financially if the business model favored those people.

I do not upload so this does not effect me from that stand point and his program never made me any money. I have no files to worry about nor commissions to collect.

Some sites are censoring WU links quietly, other sites have emailed members and posted announcements no longer allowing WU Links.

I have seen conversations in private sections on some sites discussing the money made off these programs in terms of pay outs and what the host is assumed to be making. A site admin I know said he emailed Willy that his site was killing WU links said the response was like WU did not care if there was censorship of their URL.

Everyone wants a piece of the pie, some hold out for long periods of time but sooner or later it is about money.

yup in the end the users who buy accounts end up paying. they aint gonna have shit to download if everyone just deletes their shit.

you guys are acting like fucken kids if you delete shit. its the same thing everyone does ever since RS.

ohh whaaa RS got rid of rewards. lets delete all our shit(effect EVERYONE CUZ YOUR A FAG). and move to HF.
ohh whaaa HF bans members for copyright shit. lets delete all our shit(effect EVERYONE CUZ YOUR A FAG) and move to FS and FSO, WU.
ohh whaa WU got rid of rewards. lets delete all our shit(effect EVERYONE CUZ YOUR A FAG).

it doesnt hurt to just keep shit on your account. if your that mad about it just move to a fucken different host and ignore your account.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

/close topic -_-

Really DJboutit you banned those filehost frm your site...

no you did not... i just want to your site and see some thread most of them have fileserve links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back