Status
Not open for further replies.
i aM downloading from an NL rdp with 1gb connection from wupload with amaizing speed of 200 kb :) and as for ftp upload...keep disconecting....again and again....

getting unknown error with Remote upload??
a98291.png

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

My name is Willy and I’m here to introduce our new baby Wupload.com. We have been working for a few months to conceptualize the ultimate File hosting/sharing site: (best features & rates)

- Free Speed: 500Kb/s
- Wait period: 10s then 30 mins between downloads
- Premium speed over 5MB/s+
- Free Up/Down up to 2Gb -- Premium Up/Down up to 10Gb
- Simplistic design and no ads
- Highly performing web, remote & ftp upload system (uncapped upload speeds )
:)

We pay a lot: http://www.wupload.com/affiliate-program

- NEW! UP TO 80% OF ALL PREMIUM SALES! B-)
- Up to 40$ per 1000 downloads (Japan in B & Turkey in C!!)
- 50% of the PPD download table + 35% revshare
- 20% referral and 10% for website owners
- Pay every week, 10$ min, with Paypal, Webmoney or Alertpay (can do wire as well)
- We make custom deals (I want your traffic and Im ready to make a deal!)

You are probably wondering why another filesharing site??? (you see a new one popping out every week these days!!) Well this is is not a new filesharing site, THIS IS THE NEW GUY IN TOWN. THE BEST NEW ALTERNATIVE!!!

I have been around this industry for a while now and I am not gonna sit around and tell you that we are better the Filesonic, Fileserve etc.. All I want is that if you want a great mirror or just good solid failproof alternatives then pick Wupload.com and you will find yourself a home!!

Thanks guys & don’t forget if you need anything or wanna make a deal (PPS, PPD, Rev, Rebills) just hit me up) contact me on icq, aim, msn or email willy@wupload.com !! Remember, Whatever it takes, Willy Will Do it ;)

Looking forward to working with you soon!

Willy
Wupload.com
willy@wupload.com

……………….
BTW .. I forgot to mention, I’m Hish’s cousin ;)

Thanks friend!!!

Wupload and its problems......

When will u fix this FTP prob ???

i dont think im gonna able to earn 10$ by this sunday :@:@ just because of this fkdup ftp for last 4 days

ftp not working, ru stuck, zoom giving errors... not gonna upload anything to wupload til the problems are finally fixed. it can only take month :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back