Status
Not open for further replies.
yea still very slow FTP upload speed ..0.2mb/s using sBorg 2gb port while the normal upload speed is 70-80mb/s .. we have just to wait for the new hardware update :)

Hi Willy,

It was kind of unfortunate that I have to reply to this email just to keep my payout from being on hold. Specially that I don't normally check the email associated with my account but good thing I did yesterday so I was able to reply. Any reason why this has to be done? The email says verification... but was a bit unclear about the exact reason. I'm just finding this a bit odd that it has to come from me while you can verify it on my account & check where my sales are coming from. I hope I still get paid since it is already beyond the normal payout time...

Thanks! More Power!

My payment is on HOLD too.

no payment

I did not receive my payment. I don't know why. I sure had earned more than $10 from August 15th-21st but still on my My Earnings page it shows Total Paid in USD*: $0 and Unpaid in USD: $XXX.XX. (Had to censor the amount, lol). I also have already provided my Paypal payment email. Today I was supposed to get my first payment. Has this happened to anyone before, I mean Wupload misses sending you your payment?

Last edited:
thanks for the payment Willy , its only 20$ but i believe its only the start ill focus now only on Wupload . and i hope ftp upload is going to work fine tomorrow .

good night ppl

StyXoN There is a lag between stats saying paid , e-mails from paypal and the actual payment received in your paypal account . Just be patient .

This is correct!

Thanks for the help, azazel! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

It was kind of unfortunate that I have to reply to this email just to keep my payout from being hold. Specially that I don't normally check the email associated with my account but good thing I did yesterday so I was able to reply. Any reason why this has to be done? The email says verification... but was a bit unclear about the exact reason. I'm just finding this a bit odd that it has to come from me while someone from your team can verify it on my account & check where my sales are coming from. I hope I still get paid even though its already beyond the normal payout time...

Thanks! More Power!

Hey, lootbag!

If this happens, just provide them with what they request, they'll review, and if it checks out you'll get your payment processed!

Regards,
Willy!

I did not receive my payment. I don't know why. I sure had earned more than $10 from August 15th-21st but still on my My Earnings page it shows Total Paid in USD*: $0 and Unpaid in USD: $XXX.XX. (Had to censor the amount, lol). I also have already provided my Paypal payment email. Today I was supposed to get my first payment. Has this happened to anyone before, I mean Wupload misses sending you your payment?

Please PM me your account ID, psychedelicdude!

Regards,
Willy!

thanks for the payment Willy , its only 20$ but i believe its only the start ill focus now only on Wupload . and i hope ftp upload is going to work fine tomorrow .

good night ppl

Hey, itsperfecthit!

I'm happy to hear you'll be using Wupload sole source! Now let's see what kind of earnings you'll get! B-)

We're working on FTP and have a hardware upgrade on the way which will smooth things out! :)

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Ftp is down once again. I can only upload 1 file at a time and still broken. Why is this keep happening, could you guys get it together? It is very frustrating for an upload host to be like this all the time. It has been like this more than 2 months now. I can't seems to upload my new files to the server like this. I have another 5-6TB of data to upload to keep my earning from dropping. I earn like $300+ a day from wupload before, now I am earning in 100s. Not only that, the download speed from most of the servers are extremely slow even from premium user.

This problem has not only decrease my earnings but a drop in my website's traffic from over 70k+ people to about 40k. Even if you guys have a higher pay rate than filesonic, you guys would not be able to compensate the drops in traffic. Until you guys have a stable connection for both upload and download. In the mean time, I am not going to upload new files to wupload instead I will be using Filesonic.

Forget about the promo, and fix the problem. You guys have to get your servers stable for upload and have a better download connection for premium users and free user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back