Status
Not open for further replies.
STATS UPDATE

thx

please answer this question also

what about sales form my referral links [other friends who are uploading in my referral links using free accounts] if they buy an account from my uploads and upgrade there free to premium
are they counted

If somebody buys an account through your referral link - they will be your referral (provided they do not already have an account set up).

If somebody buys an account through your PREMIUM referral link - you will earn from that, yes, and it will be counted, yes.

Regards,
Willy

Hey, all!

We've fixed the stats issue, and you'll notice your counts returning to normal ;)

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

NOTE TO ALL XFF IP USERS:

We've finally identified the bug which was causing your IP blocks, and it has been fixed!

If anybody hits this issue again, please, let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (183.83.96.53) and have been temporarily blocked.

it's still the same with my IP willy :(

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (1xxxxx3) and have been temporarily blocked.

it's still the same with my IP willy :(

This is actually something different, newuploader!

Please check any programs you use with Wupload (FTP clients, RapidLeech, etc), ensure you are running the latest update/have the latest plugins installed and any saved passwords in browsers.

This issue is typically caused by failed logins (the XFF issue was a bug, however).

Regards,
Willy!

no payment yet ??

Payments go out in the evening.

Regards,
Willy!

ftp speed is very slow today

ftp upload

stuck for 2 days

21cb93.png

Last edited:
I am facing very slow upload speed. I am using EU RDP. Only 3 files can go up together not more than 3 its very much time taking.

I am facing very slow upload speed. I am using EU RDP. Only 3 files can go up together not more than 3 its very much time taking.

Can you PM me some more info about how you're uploading, Snow?

Thanks!

Willy!

Willy when u pay us?

Payments will be happening VERY soon!

Since we've launched PPS and promo the fraud control process takes a little bit longer ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back