Not open for further replies.
I ONLY GOT 70% FROM MY SALE

SHOULDN'T IT BE 100%

AS THE PROMO OFFERS

569f0752.png

IT WAS 1 3 MONTH SALE 25$

please help?

=============================================

what about sales form my referral links [other friends who are uploading in my referral links using free accounts] if they buy an account from my uploads and upgrade there free to premium
are they counted

Last edited:
AHHHHHH mannnn FTP Uploading is still not working :@:@:@

its been whole day since this problem :(

today is the only day when i spread out my threads without posting wupload links :(

if the problem didnt solve till tomorrow i will quit it... i cant wait for wupload to get fix and waste my time for uploading

Last edited:
I ONLY GOT 70% FROM MY SALE

SHOULDN'T IT BE 100%

AS THE PROMO OFFERS

569f0752.png

IT WAS 1 3 MONTH SALE 25$

please help?

=============================================

what about sales form my referral links [other friends who are uploading in my referral links]
are they counted

:facepalm:

To celebrate the success of our new PPS plan, as promised we're launching a new promo to thank our NEW PPS affiliates!

FROM AUGUST 18 - 31, 2011 WE'LL BE PAYING UP TO 110% OF ALL PREMIUM SALES!

It works like this:
For current and new affiliates under our 70% PPS plan:

As long as you earn $50 from Premium Sales between Aug. 18 - 31, we'll pay 100% of all Sales! 110% if you're a site owner!!!
Make $70 from Premium Sales, get $100!
+ 10% Domain Sales: $110!
The countdown begins! Switch to our 70% PPS plan, start uploading, and have all of those links ready for Thursday, August 18!!

Sincerely,
-Willy Wupload

As with all of our promos - the promo earnings are paid out at the end of the promo.

If you look in your account right now, you will see a promo column - that will show you what you've earned so far! :)

The request links will go live after the promo!!

Regards,
Willy!

ok deal =):)):))

86400 second in one day - if we refresh every 2 second thats is 2160$ per day hmmm nice 64.800$ per month ...

Last edited:
thx

please answer this question also

what about sales form my referral links [other friends who are uploading in my referral links using free accounts] if they buy an account from my uploads and upgrade there free to premium
are they counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back