Status
Not open for further replies.
hie, can i know why i keep getting this "suspicious behaviour coming from your IP"? ive tried to send support but i cant send it, coz its said ive registered and need to log in, the problem here i cant login.. and i get this msg.. please? can help me willy? thanks in advanced.

hie, can i know why i keep getting this "suspicious behaviour coming from your IP"? ive tried to send support but i cant send it, coz its said ive registered and need to log in, the problem here i cant login.. and i get this msg.. please? can help me willy? thanks in advanced.

Also Face same problem as nicenick willy kindly check my pm and reply.

same here. :(looks like i am not the only one. Willy please fix it ASAP.

remote upload page, delete button doesnt work, &

can u add select all button, invert selection button?

Hey, vipking,
PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

in the news section it says

"You will be able to change your plan once every 3 days!"

in the settings section it says

"(You may change your plan once per week)"

so which one is true?

The first, Godric!

You can change your plan once every 3 days!

Regards,
Willy!

I literally found nothing about issues with Jdownloader :/ Even 5 pages back

After 15 minutes, I managed to download half of the files, and some files, even after 8 fours are unavailable, so I downloaded from the mirror links :/

My apologies, cvrle, I thought that was an FTP screenshot :facepalm:

Please PM me some specifics about your issue!

Regards,
Willy!

Please PM me, nicenick.

Regards,
Willy!

same here. :(looks like i am not the only one. Willy please fix it ASAP.

Anybody who receives the "Suspicious Behaviour" prompt on Wupload - please PM me the information it says on the screen and your user ID.

Regards,
Willy

"As long as you earn $50 from Premium Sales between Aug. 18 - 31"
Does it mean that I can benefit the promotion only if I make 50$ at least between 18 and 31?

EVerything was working Ok with RU , now when i try to RU from WU to filesonic it gives me this error:
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins
I use "user and pass in the links" and they are ok
What is wrong again??
Can u keep a function working more than 1 week???

EVerything was working Ok with RU , now when i try to RU from WU to filesonic it gives me this error:
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins
I use "user and pass in the links" and they are ok
What is wrong again??
Can u keep a function working more than 1 week???

Please PM me your account ID - however, if you're having an error TO Filesonic, I would also check with their support.

Regards,
Willy

i havent received the payment yet :(

willy pls check pm

Payments have not been processed yet. They happen late evening (server time).

Regards,
Willy

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

I'm trying to download a file and this message keeps popping up preventing me from downloading the file.

- I've never shared my account
- I'm not on wireless connection
- This is the first time I'm getting this error/message

Please do something about this. I believe a number of people are getting this message. It gets tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back