Status
Not open for further replies.
the download speed problem becomes iritaiting... from 2 weeks almost my stats drope down...from over 15 $ a day from downloads now i get only 10 11....it's not normal...hope to fixed it soon willy :)

my account was hacked, please help me. I also sent you a message via PM. Please check for me.

Hey, sepbong!

I will check your PM - but just a reminder for everybody:

You don't need to PM me and THEN write on the board "Check your PM".

Regards,
Willy!

the download speed problem becomes iritaiting... from 2 weeks almost my stats drope down...from over 15 $ a day from downloads now i get only 10 11....it's not normal...hope to fixed it soon willy :)

Hello, blackemil!

As I have mentioned, we are working on infrastructure improvements and making hardware upgrades to have this issue cleared up in the very near future!

And I've taking a look at your stats, your "drop" actually is in line with fluctuations in your stats historically.

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hi

I have a question.
I recently make one of my folder public.
So if i post the link for that folder, will someone know the parent of the folder?
Which is somehow managed to find my other folder and start reporting file?

Thanks

From Rapidshare Willy , about me.
Regards.

Hey, jensen!

PM me a couple links you've been having issues with!

Regards,
Willy!

Yes!!!!!!!!! Wednesday - THE BIG DAY

You bet ;)

A few reminders:

Payouts happen late Wednesday evenings - and they are automatic for those who hit the minimum $10 payout by Sunday!

PayPal users: there have been reported delays between Wupload accounts showing PAID and the funds hitting your PayPal account. No need to worry! With a little patience, the funds will show up in your PayPal!

WebMoney users: Ensure that you have enough space in your account for us to make the transfer - Keeper Mini accounts frequently need to be reprocessed because of purse limits!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back