Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload

hello speed is a disaster I go from usa the truth I can not upload anything I upload at 400 kb / s while other servers go up to 6 mb / s which is what happens?

improve the speed please

hello speed is a disaster I go from usa the truth I can not upload anything I upload at 400 kb / s while other servers go up to 6 mb / s which is what happens?

omfg , mine is 40 kb man im paying more than 100 bux for 8 MB speed and the upload speed is fucked up

Wupload

improve the speed please

omfg , mine is 40 kb man im paying more than 100 bux for 8 MB speed and the upload speed is fucked up

Hey, all!

We've been doing a LOT of work to improve the upload speeds (as well as downloads, before anybody asks ;)) and we've been making some great improvements - but some problems persist.

We have some hardware upgrades and infrastructure improvements which will drastically improve the upload speeds in the very near future!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

We've been doing a LOT of work to improve the upload speeds (as well as downloads, before anybody asks ;)) and we've been making some great improvements - but some problems persist.

We have some hardware upgrades and infrastructure improvements which will drastically improve the upload speeds in the very near future!

Regards,
Willy!

good news mr willy , but what about my problem ?
i keep changing my Plan to A but after i close the page its B again omg !
whats with that ? im losing my half of the downloads points like this , plz do something for this issue !

and BTW im pretty sure about the pass and the question im not that dumb xD .

regards man

itsperfecthit You must confirm your new settings - through the activation of the new settings link .You can find that link in your E-mail(the one registered in your Wupload account) , after You`ve made the changes in the settings page .
And one more thing - You may change your plan once per week .

is there any other download manager beside idm/jdownloader that can resume download from WU, i alway use browser to download but lately download speed seem very slow even though i am premium user, sometime it break off and i have to redownload from begining.
thanks

hi,willy,can u help me?
I use zoom uploader ,but I have many files upload failed,
so,I must re-upload again and again:(

and today, some files upload success,but don't see it

Hey, all!

Regards,
Willy!
I've been uploading at 50-60MBps (i've hit 100MBps more than once) so yeah..it's better now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back