Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours and my remote files (6 of 7) are still in queue. Should I quit them and try again or will I go to the back of the line?

Hey, Prezadent!

We're making great progress at getting the RU's cleared to acceptable levels of queue, but there still is a large amount of files being processed. I'd keep them in so you don't lose your spot in the queue!

Where are you remote uploading from?

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload from wu to wu with premium still working ?

Yes it is, kapitalnie!

Regards,
Willy!

When is the new promo coming out?

We'll be announcing something as soon as we get the new infrastructure in place and have the uploads smoothed out!

Regards,
Willy!

didn't receieve my payment...:facepalm:
This is not as usual :'(

Hey, dr_veelgood!

PM me your account ID, and I'll take a look!

Also... I'm assuming you're not a vegetarian/vegan :))

Regards,
Willy!

dmca

has anyone been banned of wupload for multiple DMCA notifications. ?
I just received an email, and considering whether to continue uploading there.
Email:
"We have received multiple DMCA notification by a content owner in relation to content you uploaded on the site. Please note that the uploading of content or which you are not the owner is not permitted on Wupload. Should we receive another DMCA notification you will be banned and your account terminated from the website without notice as per our repeat infringer policy of the DMCA."

Email:
"We have received multiple DMCA notification by a content owner in relation to content you uploaded on the site. Please note that the uploading of content or which you are not the owner is not permitted on Wupload. Should we receive another DMCA notification you will be banned and your account terminated from the website without notice as per our repeat infringer policy of the DMCA."

What is this

Email:

Lol what? If thats true then that's a pretty good way for them to start loosing customers real fast.

Email:
that's because probably you are re-uploading the same file many times :facepalm:
and the content owner think that wupload has not deleted the copyrighted content and send multiple DCMA complaints for that content.

just reup 1 time but with different file name and not more of 1 time :)

yeah, i believe that's the reason.
but even if i do upload the same file with random name, the link to that file still will be on the same page of my site, and the file owners still gonna see that it's the same file, only different name.

Maybe wupload support can comment on this?

My account has been disabled on uploadstation without explanation and no reply for more than two weeks. Hope this doesn't happen with wupload

9sf3V.jpg

I would really not suggest you this tactic, if you are planning long term business, and not just die over night. A little bit less agressive advertising could actually help. For example, don't kill downloaders eyes with UPLOAD AND EARN MONIEZ ads, because that is making double effect, and is repulsive to lots of downloaders, and they are avoiding wupload links all the way around.
Make site more downloader-friendly, for people who want to buy premium accounts, and keep WJ as your place for uploaders/affiliates.
Downloaders are downloaders, they hardly convert to affiliates-uploaders.
But they hate ads, where you are paying people for uploading.

Actually, with this prolonging issues you are having, wupload links are making more damage than any use, wu2wu remote service is striking again, just like fsc2fsc was once, and you will end up permanently banned from some large communities. Isn't it better to stay user friendly in all branches???
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
9sf3V.jpg

I would really not suggest you this tactic, if you are planning long term business, and not just die over night. A little bit less agressive advertising could actually help. For example, don't kill downloaders eyes with UPLOAD AND EARN MONIEZ ads, because that is making double effect, and is repulsive to lots of downloaders, and they are avoiding wupload links all the way around.
Make site more downloader-friendly, for people who want to buy premium accounts, and keep WJ as your place for uploaders/affiliates.
Downloaders are downloaders, they hardly convert to affiliates-uploaders.
But they hate ads, where you are paying people for uploading.

Actually, with this prolonging issues you are having, wupload links are making more damage than any use, wu2wu remote service is striking again, just like fsc2fsc was once, and you will end up permanently banned from some large communities. Isn't it better to stay user friendly in all branches???
Just my 2 cents.

+1
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back