Status
Not open for further replies.
of course this professional uploader stuff is a bunch of bullshit. most people are probably better of getting a real job instead. but yeah i guess everyone who is in this for the "money" does know that it may be helpful to post unique content in as many places as possible. so in a way i do understand what he means.

personally, i am not in this for the money. i don't really care if i make a couple $ less a week. as long as i can cover the cost for my premium accounts and additional costs for servers etc. i'm fine.

however, what i can't stand is when things are not working as they should when i want to do them. and it's the same thing every weekend. the uploading doesn't work properly and the download speeds are not acceptable for premium users. on some days i can barely get 500kb/s download speed.

i do understand that fixing things immediately is a difficult task. and i certainly don't mind waiting some time. but it has been 3 or 4 weeks now and nothing appears to be fixed.

double payouts and such sure a nice promo, but i would have prefered if that money actually went in improving the connections :/ but i guess i'm a minority there.

1. of, relating to, suitable for, or engaged in as a profession 2. engaging in an activity for gain or as a means of livelihood 3. a. extremely competent in a job, etc b. (of a piece of work or anything performed) produced with competence or skill 4. undertaken or performed for gain or by people who are paid

Seems like that makes him a professional uploader.

guys, take it easy. professional in some case = knowing what we have to do and what we are doing => willy should not tell nonsense words anymore. he should fix problems and listen to his people.

P/S: in my opinion. when you take time to do something to make money, it's called a job. I personally have several jobs. don't try to offense me. focus on this thread please!

Last edited:
cvrle77 you are REALLY annoying person !

If I could care less for your opinion.... 8-)

@keithfcain: you have to be employee, to have a job. Are you employee at wupload.com?

Is dealing drugs on the streets, a job, just because you have time to do something to make money?

8-)

No intention to insult you, but you have distorted view on the facts of what you are doing, and how you call that.

double payouts and such sure a nice promo, but i would have prefered if that money actually went in improving the connections :/ but i guess i'm a minority there.

Agree with that 100%
Fixing the issues would bring us better speeds.
Better speeds, better quality of service
Better quality=more money.

Killing time for free download makes us ALL less money. When downloader decide that 30 minutes is long waiting time, he will search for mirror links, and will not come back to wupload. Not even cosider to buy account. Being little annoying with time is good, but having 30 minutes? It's, if not worse, ridiculous.I don't remember ANY service have such a long waiting time.

Last edited:
hey guys do you noticed that now the waiting time is 30 Second not 30 minutes but when you open another link it gives you [Please wait 17 min. to download this file.]but Willy why you have not share this news here.

Last edited:
visitors just leaving my site searching for alternative links ...
My earning just droppig down ...
now i have to reupload all files to mirror my links ...
bkKkp.png

Next week i will earn 1$
Willly.....

Hey willy,
Instead of extending wait time, you could make files > 400 MB download-able for premium users only, just like filesonic does.

But I'm not sure what's ur purpose actually, if getting more sales, then you surely have used the tactic above. Extending waiting time just make the earnings from uploaders lower.. maybe this is ur goal? :)
regards and thank for ur great support ;)

I dont wanna be rude or something, but that promo make us lost money, not earn money, we should remember what problems wupload uploaders was facing then.
Anyway, i'm sure sooner or later this would be fix, no need to be agresive here, just have patience and someday everything will be normal.

It's only natural. If every uploader is clinging to one filehost then there will be traffic jam as in the case of wupload. It's simply because of the popularity of it.

Just got a 2 year Premium sale from one of my links. Whooohooo ! :) I wish I could get few more of those. The earnings get a good boost ! :)

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with uploads to wupload failing recently? Talking about normal upload not remote upload btw.

i used to get good speeds at morning time which is NOW
but today i am getting less than 1mb upload speeds at this time,now this is gonna be my last trial day before i leave WU for atleast a week to see if they work up on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back