Status
Not open for further replies.
3967 removed files (includes 300 corrupted files) , 30 minutes between downloads , non-stop problems with RU and stats lowest than ever . Thank you Willy !

Hey, azazel!

You seemed to have forgotten to mention one of the BIGGEST promos in the filehost world, highest paying PPD grid, personal support which is receptive to affiliates questions, comments, concerns, criticisms and suggestions, free premiums and custom earns plans for active affiliates ;)

Regards,
Willy!

I am having problem with the stats page today. The page doesn't show any results for today 24/07. Anyone else having the same experiences ?

Hey, jannysoft!

Check the FROM and TO dates in your stats page!

Regards,
Willy!

Couldn't establish connection with the server ftp.wupload.com:21.

remote is to very slow.

Not just stats falls but sales fell through.
Please fix something that we can continue uploading it in this way we can not be working.

This experiment does not give good results.

Hey, smrki!

FTP is getting a massive amount of traffic right now but we're working on alleviating it, you should notice an improvement. Also, we will be making some hardware upgrades which will drastically increase the number of available ports in the very near future!

And with the tests - I will reitterate that not only is it not in our interest to cut downloads, and even furthermore it is not in our interest to cut SALES!

Any tests which we run, we have our affiliates best interests in mind, because if our affiliates are profiting, that means we are profiting! The stats are a two-way street - it is our responsibility to strive to create a better filehost experience for our affiliates with the best features and service possible, and it the affiliates need to have their best interests in mind when it comes to how they upload, what they upload, and where they share! If we keep doing the same thing and expect different results, we are only fooling ourselves ;)

Remember : By trying often, I learnt to jump from the tree!

Once we're through the test period we will be announcing some exciting new features and benefits for affiliates, as well as some exciting new promos!

Regards,
Willy!

I am leaving, till you finally resolve uploading issues. I can't be hold back with speeds of 100kb/s from both NL and USA. I've spent 10X more money on finding a good place to upload on your server, than earned with you.
3 weeks is more than enough to resolve issues.

Hey, cvrle!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing less-than-ideal speeds with uploads. We are working to create a better overall experience for our uploaders, no matter their location (or the location of their RDP or dedicated server), and we're making some hardware upgrades in the very near future which will drastically increase the upload and download speeds!

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

yo, willy

fix the upload please. ftp is giving errors, ru is stuck and web upload is too slow. thanks

edit: and once you guys are at it fix the DL speeds as well. way too unreliable for premium users.

We've made some changes in FTP so you should notice an improvement very shortly, BadWolf!

Regards,
Willy!

Several posts and willy is not answering :/

They should provide a faster reply department

Hey, minhete!

It's the weekend, so I apologize for the slower replies!

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate,But if I do not want to withdraw my money I want to gather more that I can do.

I am sorry for my poor English.

Hey, Kliton!

If you wish to have your payout held (if you hit the $10 minimum payout by Sunday, payments are automatic on Wednesdays), just remove your payment information from your Wupload account and just add it back by the next payout you'd like to receive your earnings!

Regards,
Willy!

im having problems with files from fileserve aswell, you got a huge ammount of ppl RUping from fs? :(

Hey, minhete!

Are you experiencing waits or are you receiving errors?

The large amount of files being processed through FSo and Letitb.it would translate to a large amount of files being processed as a whole and result in some wait time. With some patience your files will go through!

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Web upload speeds are beyond terrible since yesterday..... Getting 0.23mb/s both from US and from EU servers on sBorg and Rapidleech.

:(

Not to mention that since July 20th, stats have dropped like hell.......

Hey, BloodSucker!

Long time no see!

We're working on some fixes for web upload speeds and have hardware upgrades on the way which will drastically improve the upload and download speeds during peak-time!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, do you plan to add more affiliate programs?

We have a lot of things we are considering at the moment, AllmightyBuser, but please remember that I am very open to discussing custom earnings plans with active affiliates!

PM me if you believe you're in a good position for a custom earnings plan!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy I know that you are taking heavy uploaders fire , but nothing is working like it should ! Never mind everyone's have his opinion and mine is that we should give you a couple of days . I will not upload to your filehost for 2-3 days and after that I`ll try again . It`s no good to anyone to just arguing , you will fix the problems or you will not - We will stay with you or We will not .That`s it you have your time and it is up to you what happens in the next week .

Downloads are the metric which we use to gauge out growth, and if downloads are going down, we do not continue to grow.

Man, downloads are going down seriously. So you just confirmed that your business is GOING DOWN???

t's a competitive market for affiliates, so you need to try different type of files, different places to post your content & different traffic (try many different countries).

Stop such nonsense explanation. We're all bored. Don't teach us where and what to post. We're all professional uploaders here.

Let me say again. The root problem is the 30 min waiting time. Do you understand Willy? Are you blind so you can't see 99% of your affiliates here complaining about that stupid decision? If you want your business successful, ask your affiliates before making any critical changes. You see FileSonic? They always have a poll before doing anything.

Stop being a silly monkey. That's enough. You are human. You should listen to human language. Period<3

Man, downloads are going down seriously. So you just confirmed that your business is GOING DOWN???

Stop such nonsense explanation. We're all bored. Don't teach us where and what to post. We're all professional uploaders here.

Let me say again. The root problem is the 30 min waiting time. Do you understand Willy? Are you blind so you can't see 99% of your affiliates here complaining about that stupid decision? If you want your business successful, ask your affiliates before making any critical changes. You see FileSonic? They always have a poll before doing anything.

Stop being a silly monkey. That's enough. You are human. You should listen to human language. Period<3

agree... Willy open your eyes ... and please don`t ignore this..

Am I allowed to make multiple users/accounts?

I want to register a second account Of course I would stop using the first

i am not trying to cheat with referral earnings

Last edited:
We're all professional uploaders here.

:O All? I am first that doesn't belong, or consider himself as professional.
What's the criteria for that?

I know there are good, and super affiliates, but never heard of expression: professional uploader.

Do you consider uploading as a job, since there is 'professional' category?

Is there some scale of uploaded GBytes per day, or downloads per day, or how you determine someone is in that group?

I thought only torrent uploaders are real uploaders, and rest are leechers... :| silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back