Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't belive paxum refused a company of this size, i am going to write and complain to them that they must be mad. I mean if paypal works with wupload wtf is wrong with paxum.

Start you own paxum willy, i mean it probably isnt that hard actually.

This is the worst news i've had today.

Free user can't download a file who use internet explorer.

why? see this

[slide]http://img.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/12590/12590174a0bdd96d83f0a9b6811aff79d94af474.jpg[/slide]

There is no button for free user.

tested it, even in firefox (latest), free users cannot download using the new download page (there is no download button)...

edit:
oh wait, on second look there is a download button, but at first glance the layout seems a little confusing that's why i wasn't able to locate the download button immediately, my bad

Last edited:
New download page is not as good as before. Very horrible download counts, lost about 20% downloads compared with average. Is this going to be permanent change or you guys just testing this Willy?

i am still waiting for the payment today...

is it only me or everybody ?

yes, we are still waiting, because payments will be sent out tonight - as always has been and will be! i quess its your first time to get paid from wupload bcos otherwise you would know this 8-)

The new download page is UGLY.

The new download page gives less downloads

Free user can't download a file who use internet explorer.

why? see this

[slide]http://img.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/12590/12590174a0bdd96d83f0a9b6811aff79d94af474.jpg[/slide]

There is no button for free user.

New download page is not as good as before. Very horrible download counts, lost about 20% downloads compared with average. Is this going to be permanent change or you guys just testing this Willy?

I think is only need to show the size of the file.

yess... lessssss downloads with the new download page :(

Willy,

as many many requested here please restore previous DL page.

thx!!

Willy, there is some other things, besides routing. Right now, i am getting upto 10MB/s per link speed, but once it reach approx 80-120MB of upload, speed drops to 300kb/s, and that isn't routing.
Some other links are going 4MB/s constant, some 1.2MB/s constant, but those that start fast, always collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back