Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end Willy and his team will decide to disable or not internal remote upload (WU-WU) , so please stop spamming . Every 3-rd post is about WU-WU ! This is the official WUpload support thread and it is not a thread where you can repeat the same question about WU-WU again and again !

Alertpay - anyone using this be aware that they just froze their cards.

This is a nightmare for anyone using the debit card for payment, also right now they can't even transfer to creditcard.

WIlly please get paxum up and running asap. They are the only one that are reliable and have good fees

Have you looked into them as yet?

Alertpay looks dead in the water for easy payments now. They say they are trying to get some new cards up and running but can't say when. That's not a good sign.

for those who non stop complaint wu - wu, keep on blaming other steal thier job. please use
youe brain to thing twice. are you the person who own the copyrights on those "file" that you share? Let me tell you, you're not, you are the real stealer, those person who wu to wu are not stealer, but you are the real stealer, because you're the person who upload the copyrights material which not belong to you ,premium user have their right to wu to wu from your account to his/her own storage, because premium account allow for unlimited download, and your "file" is open for free user download, but at the same time, premium user also have the right to download, the different between free user is just a speed metter. if you really believe someone wup to wup your "file" = steal your job LOL, you can visit www.dmca.com, ask them to take down your "file"

Last edited:
stop crying about wu to wu - you sound pathetic.

People will just leech your stuff to anther host, what about that don't you understand??

Those who really want to will just leech stuff to another host and then back again to wupload - sucking up tons of resource, and ruining remote upload altogether - its already struggling.

THe guy has heard you begging and crying enough times, and will decide when the time is right to ban internal remote.

capturzrz.png

RU Problem

RU stuck to 100%.. :'(

put another file to ba uploaded (via RU)

wup to wup won't consume any bandwidth, becos it only generate another new code, but the file still store in the same place. which mean everyone are actually sharing one file.

Can't we get any response about uploading issues in last 24-48h? Any information, ETA, or anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Both Filesonic and Wupload are suffering the same issue, and yet, no one is giving us any info what is going on. So, we need to speculate?

hoP3V.jpg
<--takes one minute for upload just to start
InSvR.jpg

These issues ^^

I could make several screenshots, how uploading is manifest, but, here it is in words.

1. It takes 30 seconds for upload to start.
2. For first 10% of 360MB file, t goes with 3-4MB/s speed, which is acceptable, I got used to that, even tho 10MB/s is possible. (because I saw that with wupload)
3. After 10%. of uploaded file, speed drops to 50-100kb/s

This is http uploading (WEB)

I am getting exact same results from NL (dedicated server with Ecatel) and USA (dedicated Server with softlayer Network)

Last edited:
hoP3V.jpg
<--takes one minute for upload just to start
InSvR.jpg

These issues ^^

I could make several screenshots, how uploading is manifest, but, here it is in words.

1. It takes 30 seconds for upload to start.
2. For first 10% of 360MB file, t goes with 3-4MB/s speed, which is acceptable, I got used to that, even tho 10MB/s is possible. (because I saw that with wupload)
3. After 10%. of uploaded file, speed drops to 50-100kb/s

This is http uploading (WEB)

I am getting exact same results from NL (dedicated server with Ecatel) and USA (dedicated Server with softlayer Network)

Hey cvrle,

Can you do a trace report for your NL server and PM it to me?

Thanks!
Willy!

kendeptrai, if a leecher wants to leech
get files from wupload to 2ndhost and then wupload
and he earns %100 and you NOTHING.
Just put password to prevent leeching. there is no OTHER OPTIONS.

algon, it is impossible to remote wu2wu with PASSWORDED in wupload or to any other hosts.(download password), do not be lame. This is not unpack password. Only you can download in VPS and then upload.

I see now. Wasnt even aware of that. PRoblem solve I guess. Now the problem is selecting all 10000 files in my accounts to edit with passwords.

EDIT:

Mass edit doesnt work? I "select all" files in my folder. I put a password and then clicked saved. I checked 1-4 files to see if password was added it wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back