Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem on remote uploaded. after 20%-40% complete. files are start from the beginning again. this happen again & again.. I use 2 rapid leech. It's happen one of them others works fine. but the both rapid leech site are 100% ok. I upload filesonic with them without having problem.

sorry for my bad English.

There is a problem on remote upload. files doesnt start they are fixed un "In Queue". status
so pleaz wupload fix this nervous problem thank you !!
note: i use megaupload premium for remote !!

Hey, colie!

If you have any u11 links, please PM them to me!

Regards,
Willy!

can you fix the u11 things permanently, you can see there is lots of complain about it.
most of the time i know the that file belong to u11 cause there is no downloads at all for that file.
i don't want press download and cancel just to check every links i upload.

Originally Posted by sha-dow
ugh, my stupidity is truly impossible - I bought half year premium using paypal and then I discovered trade in points, I could have 2x longer premium account for this money ^o)... However great host, one of the best, I am grateful for it, and this promo was totally awesome...
If there is something You can do with it Willy.. lol, it is the most stupid thing I did for a long time. But I know I paid double money for it and it was my decision. I just want to prevent You guys from doing the same.
Hey, sha-dow!

If you PM me your account ID, I'll see what Willy Will Be Able to Do! ;)

Regards,
Willy!
i've just bought using paypal also, anybody please Where i can find trade in points option?
can u help me too willy:D

edit: already found in statistic page:(

Hey Willy,

Are you guys going to get some Servers in the United States cause the ftp is very slow here when I tried to upload. I am only getting 1MB/s on a dedicated 1GB/s internet speed. It would be great if you guys can get the servers cause I still have another 4 TB of data to upload.

ummm guys...why do you need to tell willy to upgrade your free account to premium when you can use the trade in points in the stats page given that you have enough earnings? Is there any difference? ...don't flame the n00b, just curious

@se7en : Why waste your earnings when you can have it upgrade it to premium for free? If I'm not mistaken, Willy stopped upgrading accounts anymore unless you are a very active affliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back