Status
Not open for further replies.
@badwolf

1. have you tried remote uploading on your new account?
2. before remote uploading in your first window, check to see if the user name is for new account and also check if the second window has the user name for your primary account.
3. what browser are you using? did you try it with another browser? I used chrome.

Problems with account

I have premium account but when i wont to RU something i get message i need to upgrade to premium WTF??

wuploimatefilehosting13.jpg

I am not free user wtf again ???

unledsx.jpg

Last edited:
@badwolf

1. have you tried remote uploading on your new account?
2. before remote uploading in your first window, check to see if the user name is for new account and also check if the second window has the user name for your primary account.
3. what browser are you using? did you try it with another browser? I used chrome.

yeah i did try to remote upload something on my new account and it worked just fine. the user names for both windows were correct as well. i've tried firefox, chrome, opera and ie. it doesnt work on any browser for me. the first window always goes back to bad gateway. when the error first occured i also thought it might be an ip issue. but i've tried different isps too and its always the same. well im done trying now. i've done everything i could think of.

I have Had 502 error for a week now it must mean they have us turned off from remote> Has willy or anyone explained what the problem is? Its not just a isolated indent when I had depositfiles and they didnt want me to remote anymore they did the same so I ran cleaner and removed all cookies and it worked briefly I can only upload now so i will set back and see whats up

Confused!

I just bough 1 month premium on Wupload with trade in points.

Problems:

1. Download speeds don't seem to be any faster.

2. Is their a manager of some sort? with megaupload premium they provide a manager and download speeds are insanely faster.

3. Feels like the same thing as a free user, just instant download starts is all.

dammit, does not seem to be showing any 'w'.

i mean on your keyboard so it jums to the hosts starting with "w" on the list. alternatively you can just scroll down. i have wupload in my list. maybe do a online update of jdownloader if it isnt there. edit: nevermind. good you found it

probably shopping in mongkok.

Hey there is hope for the 502 error

I just read this on another board

try this and let me know if it works for you.

create a test account on wupload.
open remote upload page.
open another wupload page too...
log out from 2. page and login with real account.
back to 1st remote upload page and now this page is ru to your real account. ^^
after 1 time using this way ru fixed in your account too.

During the last step make sure to insert the link that you want to RU then press UPLOAD and then access to the RU page will be available again. Refreshing the page on the last step will not work.

Many are saying this method works.

What is a test account??

OMG! It works tested and now uploading! Im using FF 4.0.1 followed the steps and viola! working!

Last edited:
You need to wait until the end of the promotion period, all your days within the promotion period will automatically get the bonus. After that you will see a new button to request the bonus payment from.

willy,remote error,bad gateway :( When you fixed this?

probably shopping in mongkok.

OMG! It works tested and now uploading! Im using FF 4.0.1 followed the steps and viola! working!
Dont work:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back