Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just stupid. i can access the remote upload with a free account but i cant access it with my premium account. so why do i only get the "bad gateway" error on my premium account?
Not just you. I'm having the exact same problem too. Created a new account to test it out and the RU page loads perfectly but I just get the bad gateway error in my premium account.

RU still
"502 Bad Gateway"

how to upload ??? Fuck that !!!

Where is Willy !!! Please fix RU now !!!

Last edited:
I hope willy drops by here...

RU on small files like 50mb and below works nice but when uploading 500mb from FS stays in queue...sigh...

looks like 502 Bad Gateway for remote uploading is account specific probably if you are a heavy user of remote upload. it seems others are not affected by this problem given the few complaints posted.

looks like 502 Bad Gateway for remote uploading is account specific probably if you are a heavy user of remote upload. it seems others are not affected by this problem given the few complaints posted.
Yeah, looks like it and I hope Willy can figure out what's wrong with it. FTP is buggy (either too slow or sometimes refuse to work for me) so i usually ftp to my Netload account and RU it back to Wupload.

i guess willy doesnt want my traffic that badly then. very dissapointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back