Status
Not open for further replies.
wupload's download speed is slow at the moment, but, so is filesonics..in fact, filesonics is terrible at the moment..28-50kbs :facepalm:...at least with wupload, i'm getting at least 800-900kbs..in most cases i'm getting 1-2mbs ;). so' i can't complain B-). bear in mind, filesonic will have a lot more servers at their disposal than wupload, but, i bet that'll change very soon ;). we should cut willy some slack, and let him sort the teething troubles out, and add more servers when time allows....the more i use wupload, the more i like it. i was just running it alongside fileserve for a while, and i know now who'll be getting binned..looks like you won, willy..=)

Willy How about a update on the stats

The stats stopped for me 2 days ago so i have been afraid to upload and post please let us know when it is corrected thanks

Because they do it with md5

if both files have same md5 and they block one file the another will ban too,

Willy

where r u

plz check your PM

It's not md5...or at least not always works.. sometimes they both get deleted and sometimes only the right one.. and are the same file.. a copy (btw md5 is still used from some hosts but is depcrecated and not secure because someone found a collision, they could use sha1 but they still use md5 crap)....
maybe because i made the copy while the file is still in processing and not complete?
willy can you definitely tell us if there is md5 or not?

Last edited:
Just run upload speed test.

Evoswitch (Netherlands) - 5MB/s~30MB/s
Ecatel (Netherlands) - 2MB/s~12MB/s
KPN (Germany) - 3MB/s~9MB/s
Dallas, Softlayer (US) - 0.6MB/s~2MB/s

-All test was run on 1gbps server
-Several wupload server was unable to connect

Edit:
Upload via rapidleech

Last edited:
Do files hosted using free accounts have any time limit?.

I mean,do the files stay online as long as they are downloaded or they are trashed after a period of time regardless the activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back