Status
Not open for further replies.
payments are made automatically later today. (as long as you have put details in account where its to go to!)

anyone else having issues RU from Filesonic to Wupload.. just wont go even if i delete the fiel and try again

I have a question:
if i have a new account and i don't set any kind of payment what happen? there are problems or not?

Hello my friend!
I think that, if you don't set any payment account, your earnings stay on your WU account. Mighty Willy can confirm this!

Best regards!

AtZ

@Hoolifan

I think all your earnings will stay on wupload, add everyday according your stats activities. wupload only credited your earnings to your balance and can't send the payouts automatically.

ru not working for me..:(
trying from filesonic but gettin error..:(

Hey, mayank!

We're aware of the issue and are working on it right now!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

hey can anybody help me out with uploaded.to filehost'remote upload...
i know its not the right place to post it..but no thread related to it is there...so i posted here for help....

whenever i try to RU to uploaded.to it fails...kindly help

Hey, jeet!

As long as you have your ul.to premium information saved in your password manager, it should work fine!

I just tested about 5 links and they went very fast!

Regards,
Willy!

2Day Payment......... Waiting For Payment.

Yup!

Today is payout day! Payments will be processed in a few hours!! :D

Regards,
Willy!

payments are made automatically later today. (as long as you have put details in account where its to go to!)

anyone else having issues RU from Filesonic to Wupload.. just wont go even if i delete the fiel and try again

Hey, Magz!

We're working on this right now!

Regards,
Willy!

I have a question:
if i have a new account and i don't set any kind of payment what happen? there are problems or not?

Hey, Hoolifan!

If you have a Wupload account and don't put in any payment information, the earnings will stay in your account until you enter that information!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back