Status
Not open for further replies.
stats are frozne for me for 3 hours now , what is going on ?

dude i am sure something if fishy with the download count nowadays..

Even mine download count has dropped drasticallly..

And also willy is not even responding to any complaints..and so many users have complained about that

Today I got my 1st sell. I already Earn 50$+ from wupload. Now the sell start :)

But Willy today my download count is drop. What's the reason? Can you please check for it.

78444e.png

And also willy is not even responding to any complaints..and so many users have complained about that...

Hmmm. My stat is frozen. It's not moving for the past 8 hours. Is something wrong?
same here

downloads fail, many free users are complaining about this, you need is to fix this problem, profits are falling much I think that is why, people are avoiding download from your service
Please fix this problem

Hey, elchunco!

We are constantly looking to improve our site and working on issues when they arise - but as for people avoiding downloading from Wupload?

I can see the daily download counts and can tell you that is absolutely not true :D

Regards,
Willy!

Can you only get the promo money if you are a premium member? My premium ran out on the 10th and i haven't been getting any promo money for any days after it.

Aftershock,
You won't see promo earnings from the 11th - 20th until the 21st :)

Regards,
Willy!

I'm not a premium member and i still received the first bonus, as for the last day nobody have any values put there, just wait for the next bonus day, i bet we all gone have the money right there.

I think the money will be there when next bonus day will come, i didn't see either my bonus but i'm sure is nothing to panic about.

Thanks for the help, ms!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy please reply to the complaints..it is weird...same scene with so many people and you are not answering the complaints...

My earnings are like halfed...if you want i can upload screenshots also

Hey, jeet!

I addressed the "stats freeze/update lag", which is what people were reporting - I tested them by downloading files, then checking the stats of the affiliates I downloaded from.

It worked, so I reported as much ;)

If any of you are having users complain about downloads failing - please PM me with that or have them open a support ticket, and we will get to it ASAP!

Aside from some lower earning days, there haven't been issues with stats!

Regards,
Willy

Hmmm. My stat is frozen. It's not moving for the past 8 hours. Is something wrong?

Hey, Killer!

Check the dates in your "FROM" and "TO" sections on your Stats page!

Regards,
Willy!

"For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads."

Is it same for wupload also or ever unique file download by one premium user is counted

And also willy is not even responding to any complaints..and so many users have complained about that

And also willy is not even responding to any complaints..and so many users have complained about that...

same here

Hey, jeet.

No, there is nothing fishy going on with the download count.

I have responded to inquiries - just over the weekend, you have to be patient!

See above for my answer ;)

Regards,
Willy!

"For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads."

Is it same for wupload also or ever unique file download by one premium user is counted

Hey, jeet,

From our Affiliate page (under the PPD grid):

"We count one download per premium user every 24 hours."

Our download count works the same way in the quote you posted.

Regards,
Willy!

Willy can you upgrade my accaunt to premium?
My username: nico30pay

Hi, nico!

We are no longer giving out free accounts. For very active affiliates, we can discuss this! If you are currently
an active user, please feel free to PM me so I can take a look at your account ;)

Get uploading and get active and we can discuss it!

Regards,
Willy!

what about the very slooow ftp upload willy ?
would you like to check and fix it ?

thanks.

Hey, Virtual!

I'll take a look into it.

Can you PM me the speed you are getting, what server it is being uploaded to, and what client you are using?

Thanks!
Willy!

All file hosts only count 1 download from premium users within 24hrs even if they download more than 1 file during this period. This is not the case of wupload alone. If you want to get more PPD earnings then prevent people from going for premium by mirroring your files with other hosts & ask your downloader's not to buy a premium account.

Hi willy,
Can u please have a look at my account...namely stats? Uploading at normal rate. even got an active referral wholl start regular work from today. still stats seem to be going down....almost 50% down from my peak. Please check it.

Some people are whining "stats froze...whasts going on?!?!" and stuff like that. I know why stats slow down sometimes...ur getting lots of promoters, lots of load being put on servers...etc...but even then overall stats going down by 50% is not an easily acceptable thing right?

ftp down :S

Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

Hey willy, just wanted to know if u guys are doing something regarding the file manager, it doesnt sort the files correctly.
If i sort them by date, i can see some files i uploaded a long time ago with files i uploaded recently. same happens with all the sorting types.

Also the promo earnings, do i have to request them one by one??
Can u guys make a button to request all the available promo earnings??

thanks willy

I can't upload through ftp in any way.. it keeps disconnecting it... and upload through remote (of my server so pure html link, no file host premium) gives me application error... web upload is slow like hell.. i can't upload in any way my files!

I can't upload through ftp in any way.. it keeps disconnecting it... and upload through remote (of my server so pure html link, no file host premium) gives me application error... web upload is slow like hell.. i can't upload in any way my files!

If you have a filesonic premium account then first upload to filesonic and later upload back to wupload using remote upload, its super fast and reliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back