Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remove FTP UL 1MB/s speed cap, or at least tell us if you will turn off this cap after this crazy promo month

Hey, p4p!

We were working through the technical issues, but the speeds should improve.

Please try logging out and logging back in! ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy!
A friend of mine told me you've enabled a nice pie chart with used/free space for free accounts in the "Settings" page.
Is it possible to have a total of bytes used for premium users too?
I'm planning to remain premium for a looooong time on Wupload!!!

Tnaks again!

AtZ

Hey, AtZ!

Yes, that is something we have on our "To Do" list for the premium accounts as well!

A pie chart wouldn't exactly work with unlimited storage, but at least a reading of how much space you've used would be good!

Regards,
Willy!

The request was aborted: The request was canceled.

always this error occur's if i will upload 400 mb file

Hey, CatchIt!

What method of uploading are you using?

PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

payment is today right ?

Tomorrow, Virtual! :)

Regards,
Willy!

I just earned my first 3 cents on wupload.Congratulate me :)

Congratulations, kitrunnner!

Here's to many more cents and dollars to come! :D

Regards,
Willy!

is it allowed to have 2 accounts ( not referral to each other ) ?

Hey, NightMare!

Only one account per user!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey I can't find anything about bonus? Last week also,Is it automated? Becuase I have like 100$ for this week and no bonus shown,Why?

Hey, Dj.IcE!

The day after the end of each promo bracket, you will see a "Request Bonus Payout" link in your Earnings page.

Click it to see your BONUS EARNINGS and request payout! It will be paid on the next payout!

The first one will show up on the 11th!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy can you add file size on filemanager?

For now you can see file size by clicking on the file - it will show in the right menu...

I'm assuming you mean showing the file size next to download counts?

Regards,
Willy!

is ru is working fine now..??

It is working, mayank!

Is there any host in particular you're curious about?

Let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
yes Willy file size next to download counts so that i can see if files were upload correctly 'cause i'm using rl for remote upload to wupload.

Willy I need your help.. One of my friend want to join Wupload Under my referral. But the problem we both use our mobile set as modem & same mobile company 'Banglalink GSM'. So our IP will be dynamic & may be It will show same IP some time. Is it make any problem? with out your permission I can't allow him to do that. I do not want to get ban on Wupload. I am not sure about that. I need a guideline from you. Is It risky to allow him join with my referral link?

Please ban RU, people can easily steal the hard work of people like me who upload in my 1mbit connection and some leech just copy and RU it..its making me think twice about using WU

yes Willy file size next to download counts so that i can see if files were upload correctly 'cause i'm using rl for remote upload to wupload.

Ah, yes. That's on our "To Do" list!

Thanks for the input! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy I need your help.. One of my friend want to join Wupload Under my referral. But the problem we both use our mobile set as modem & same mobile company 'Banglalink GSM'. So our IP will be dynamic & may be It will show same IP some time. Is it make any problem? with out your permission I can't allow him to do that. I do not want to get ban on Wupload. I am not sure about that. I need a guideline from you. Is It risky to allow him join with my referral link?

Hey, MSL!

That will most likely end up getting flagged for a ban, especially because he is a referral of yours.

Regards,
Willy!

All other file hosting providers have RU too, so u can think twice about using them too :D
i was referring of internal remotes where only new links get generated.
its banned everywhere like hotfile,fileserve and more recently filesonic

but at wupload,add url->click->get link

its been permanentely disabled on fsc..because they got banned on wbb

hope the same happens here aswell, coz it generates unwanted spam on boards, coz people steal my content(YES, my content,i write eBooks on SEO etc.)

its been permanentely disabled on fsc..because they got banned on wbb

hope the same happens here aswell, coz it generates unwanted spam on boards, coz people steal my content(YES, my content,i write eBooks on SEO etc.)

I agree with you, but if Wupload do not want to prevent RU Wu to Wu, what about if they can make them sharing the earnings, for example 70% for original uploader and 30% for other one.

what do you think Willy about this?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back