Status
Not open for further replies.
Hye Willy question:

Is it okay to use the copy function to make backups of all my uploads? (So if the original ones gets reported I could easily replace it)... I ask cuz theres this guy who supposedly got banned on fileserve for doing it, I wanna make sure I dont get banned @ wupload.

Thanks.

Hye Willy question:

Is it okay to use the copy function to make backups of all my uploads? (So if the original ones gets reported I could easily replace it)... I ask cuz theres this guy who supposedly got banned on fileserve for doing it, I wanna make sure I dont get banned @ wupload.

Thanks.

you files will be removed again with the same md5. backup is meaningless if your files get reported.

you files will be removed again with the same md5. backup is meaningless if your files get reported.

Not too sure... I remember years ago (cant remember the host) I used ot make all these backups cuz my files gets reported so much... But the backups dont seem to get deleted with the orig. Long time ago, maybe, maybe not..

Hey willy can you also confirm this? If the original file gets reported, do the "copied" files also gets deleted?

Assuming it does gets deleted. Will i still be able to uplaod the same file *same hash w.e." remoting the file from some other host...? (This is what I used to do also).

yes, the site getting slow now.. :(

edit: and now I ca't access the site, it keeps on loading.. :(

Edit: it's now back to normal .. :)

Last edited:
Arikarin @ Payouts are automatic every Wednesday for earnings from the previous Monday to Sunday (midnight, server time) - minimum payout is $10!

if you hit the minimum befor Sunday ended you will got paid next Wednesday , don't worry . ;)

wiresaw , panasonic153
@ the site works fine no problems with load :))

----

Finally , thank you Mr willy For 1st PM . you are the best =)

is it possible to import links in alphabetical order? because I tried to export my links on notepad and its not on alphabetical order

Hello im very intrested in giving you some high traffic .

I currently use Usershare as my primary file host but they have let me down to many times now .

The problem is 95% of my traffic use the sony playstation 3`s built in browser for downloading . I have tested out you site and it seems it does not work with ps3 . Clicking the free download button does nothing , it reloads the same page . So no timer then no captcha .

I f you could look into this small problem it would be really appreciated .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back