Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is ok,uploading 100% in 2 mins,but to generate the link it takes more than 20 mins mate

Hey, Dj.IcE!

Yes, we're smoothing the kinks in RU, going much better today, but there is still "processing" lag to generating the link.

Thank you, everybody, for keeping me updated on your experience!

It's really a big help, the more information we have, the better!

And, as always, thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

Regards,
Willy!

i hope willy never get tired to support wupload here in wjunction ♥

Never, Virtual ;)

Willy has thick skin, a lot of patience, and a desire to see our affiliates succeed!!! :D

Regards,
Willy!

anyone..........?

(171)

Hey, chaudhary!

You can familiarize yourself with our affiliate plans by taking a quick trip to Wupload.com, specifically this page: http://www.wupload.com/affiliate-program

But since I've already got you here :D... our Advanced Plan is a split between PPD & PPS... $20/1000 DLs + 30% PPS!

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy,

If it says processing or pending, but the link is there and the file is in the root folder..... Is it ok to use this link or copy or move the file, or should we wait for the completed message?

Oh, and thanks for last weeks payout :)

Hey, speedy!

If the file shows up in the root folder or your file manager, do a quick check of the file size, but you should be good to go!

Regards,
Willy!

FPT working now. But so slow

uh.gif

Hi there!
None of Wupload's upload tools are working... :(
No remote, no web, no ftp.

I just got in this affil business 3 days ago, out of simple curosity. With good source, own server to upload, but this sucks, i just started to getting some $ and wupload is down.

Oh and one more thing: not counting downloads since yesterday 12:00pm!!

This site looks great (wjunction), i'll just going to dig deeper in this filehost world. I got the tools and fresh source, why not try to use them? :)

peace

Hey, hegeszto!

I am sorry to hear that the issues we've faced over the past couple of days has provided enough reason for you to give up on Wupload! It is saddening, but the Internet is a free country!

Remote upload is getting back to it's regular functionality, but we are still experiencing some issues with it.

The amount of traffic we have received in a week's time is staggering, and we are doing our best to facilitate it!

FTP is being worked on as we speak, and we are continuing to work out the RU kinks, so I thank everybody for their patience with regards to this matter!

Regards,
Willy!

it's payday ... Haven't got any money ...

You're one day early, subhy! But I love your enthusiasm! :)

Regards,
Willy!

hey mate i just added My Paypal id in Account so ill get Next Payout ?
or i have to do something

Hey, Arvendu!

Yes, you will get next payout as long as you hit the minimum $10 payout by Sunday midnight!!

Regards,
Willy!

:))

I appreciate your sense of humour, spectre!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back