Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidshare=freedom fighters? :facepalm: .
Rapidshare-hypocrite host who take money from warez downloaders, limit them as much as they can without giving anything back to the uploaders that bring them profits. (they had, in the past ..and in the past they had 200 mb file limit , crappy speeds and busy servers entire months for free users) used by a bunch of hypocrites who post as "freedom fighters" when they really only beg for thanks and replys (half of posts covered on thanks begging and with instructions to download from ptu hosts as well.
Megaupload, even with they idiot upload speed , offers more advantages for the downloaders..but at the end of the day, only freedom fighters are those from multiupload and public torrent trackers, like pirate bay.
Period.
+1

i want to delete file in my file wupload
why? ..not delete file

What is your account ID, lovemoney?

There may be a bit of a lag.

Regards,
Willy!

Renamed thread as affiliate program no longer exists :)

Thanks, Phamous ;)

I tried to do it myself when I edited the first page, but couldn't edit the title.

Regards,
Willy!

status paid but my account don't received money please check

Please PM me your account ID, vipbaoloc!

Regards,
Willy!

I do not receive money Wupload,pleasea check me

PM me, please! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Got last payment from Willy, so they are legit and honest up till the end.

Hope you guys come up with a profitable and self-sustaining affiliate model and start up again, I'd use you guys. =]

Thanks Willy.

Dear Willy,
I couldn't recieve my payment for this week although I submit a request to Wupload support.
Please help me verify.
My ID: messironaldo103

Please send to me my latest earnings, it can be samall earnings but it is important for me, i could'nt press to final payout button yesterday as i didn't know that i had to request it yesterday the latest.

Please send to me my latest earnings, it can be samall earnings but it is important for me, i could'nt press to final payout button yesterday as i didn't know that i had to request it yesterday the latest.

Yesterday was not the cut-off!

The Earnings Request page will remain open, you just have to allow for 48 hours processing to receive your payout after your request! :)

Regards,
Willy!

what the f**k who said "we will miss you willy..."
Willy is not gonna leave you...YOU gona leave him

I still use wupload and I am using it more than previous...because I know, Money worms are gone...Now WILLY can freely provide blazing services

Last edited:
today is the final day for payout,and i'm still not able to get my money out of wupload.

username : hornybb

plzzzzzzzzzzz willy i need to get it

Unpaid in USD: $277.81 ...........thats too much to lose willy !!!:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back