Status
Not open for further replies.
What weep Willy are thousands of variants of making money:)) and you weep WUPLOAD.COM it can going from here :)) is full with money willy from you user :))

I have just registered 2 days ago, and found out that the affiliate's program will be shut down a few hours later, asked for a refund - they refused to give me one. Think hard if you want to do business with such people. I made accound for 720 days. only mere few hours passed. Refund? nope.

Willy if i have (2) Wupload account from different IP and now i want to put the 2 payments on the same Paypal account , what i need to do?
put the EMAIL -> my paypal and password the password of the Wupload account click and it will pay automatically? Thanks

1) You are not allowed to have 2 accounts, regardless of the number of IPs.

2) If you are familiar with how we've paid in the past, you'll be familiar with how the final payment will be made (also, I've mentioned it MULTIPLE times ;)).

- If you have $10 or above in your account, your payment will be made automatically today (before midnight, server-time)

- If you have under $10, you will have to REQUEST your earnings. Requests made after 12 noon (server-time) can not be guaranteed that they will be paid today. If you make your request AFTER 12 noon (server time) or any time after today, please allow for 48 hours processing.

Regards,
Willy!

I have just registered 2 days ago, and found out that the affiliate's program will be shut down a few hours later, asked for a refund - they refused to give me one. Think hard if you want to do business with such people. I made accound for 720 days. only mere few hours passed. Refund? nope.

The site is still and will continue to remain open. You will be able to upload and download, however, there just will not be an affiliate program.

Regards,
Willy!

The site is still and will continue to remain open. You will be able to upload and download, however, there just will not be an affiliate program.

Regards,
Willy!

I do not wish to pay 90euro for a service which is not as advertised. You put the affiliate page there up to the last moment, no warning on the page that it'll be gone. I registered with the knowledge that that particular service will be available. It is not. I ask for a refund, a mere few hours after makign an account. I get nothing.

Scamming, is what it is the way I see it. False advertisment + no refund = scamming.

I alrady pressed Order Payout and after email & password confirmation it said ordered confirmed then why it is showing again to Order?.

Final payout Reqest again active... Is everything ok?

I do not wish to pay 90euro for a service which is not as advertised. You put the affiliate page there up to the last moment, no warning on the page that it'll be gone. I registered with the knowledge that that particular service will be available. It is not. I ask for a refund, a mere few hours after makign an account. I get nothing.

Scamming, is what it is the way I see it. False advertisment + no refund = scamming.

Hey, AlonP!

Please read the Terms and Conditions of Service :)

Regards,
Willy!

Why you didn't answer my question? I only want to know is there any possibility to re-open affiliate program... !

No, we have no plans to re-open the affiliate program, punk!

Regards,
Willy!

I alrady pressed Order Payout and after email & password confirmation it said ordered confirmed then why it is showing again to Order?.

Final payout Reqest again active... Is everything ok?

You should have received a notice (in green under the text which appears on the page) which said that your request has been received.

As long as you entered your Wupload associated e-mail and password, everything is okay :)

Regards,
Willy!

You are too tough on willy lol, i criticize wupload for closing they affiliate program because the downloaders, not uploaders, will be affected and we can lie ourselfs how they will use the account but we all know that would be kind of useless in the near future, but you guys are exagerating.
Do you think wupload manage to have huge ammounts of profit and they will shut down a mine gold?
You must be out of your got damn mind, is so hard to become popular like wupload did, why in the hell he will close something which took him time, money and hard work to build?
We all can act like we have big knowledge on how wupload should handle this in order to save affiliate program but i have a feeling like the admin of wupload think about this lots of times before he took such a tough decision.
Even when he is between lost and win money he still pay us every last cent, how many filehosts that closed you can name who did the same?
Nobody say to cry loud and hard for wupload, but lets have some respect for them and stop eating #$it on how willy is a big scammer and he is now rich, wealthy on miami beach with 10 teens around him and he let "poor uploaders" with no income .

1. You paid 90euros for what? to become an affiliate? Wupload never stated that you need to get/buy premium account to become an affiliate. The premium their selling is for downloaders. As an affiliate you can get to trade your points to become premium...well that was before.

2. True the affiliate page is still there BUT wupload sent emails to its affiliates and posted in their site that the affiliate program will be closed. That was posted last 18-11-2011. So a warning was issued. You said you registered 2 days ago which means that it was already in the news section of wuploads website.

3. You registered with the knowledge that particular service will be available? Well that is what you thought you did...Rule No1 when buying stuff/service online DO RESEARCH. You cannot just say that oh noes whoever reads TOS or News Section. Bring it to any court and lets see if that reason will stand.

4. Refund? Hell no, You paid for a premium service and that is to download stuff as a premium user. YOu did not pay premium so that you can become an affiliate.

5. And No I dont work nor kissing the Ass of this filehost. It just pisses me off to see some dumb kid ranting about stuff that they dont even think about in the first place.

I'm not uploading anymore but I haven't not deleted my files. And I plan to extend my premium account too. The least I can do.

Willy: No more trade-in-points?

no my friend got his payment... I think if you have more than 10$ then you wont get payment now. you will get on wednessday but if u have less then 10$ then i dont know about that.. srry

b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif
b6fc8f27fa.gif