Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I've not followed the last wupload changes, so now wupload will not pay anymore ? I mean no more PPD or PPS ?

RU form wupload to filesonic not working.
Are you block the filesonic IP, Willy?

http://www.wupload.com/file/XXXXXXXXXX
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT

Invalid Account Logins

This is a question for Filesonic support thread.

No, we are not.

Regards,
Willy!

The title of thread should be editted to 00 per 1000 dwonloads or newbies might be misguided. Anyway thx WU ;)

That's why the first page is edited ;)

Regards,
Willy!

willy is there any chances of your come back??

We do not have any plans to launch a new affiliate program.

Regards,
Willy!

Reminder for Everybody:

If you have UNDER $10 EARNINGS, please REQUEST YOUR PAYOUT in your Earnings page. If you do so before Wednesday noon (server-time) you will get your payout tomorrow after the automatic payouts go out :)

You only need to request your payout once :)

If you have $10 EARNINGS OR ABOVE, you do NOT need to request your payout! You will be paid automatically (as long as your payment information is in place)!

After Wednesday, if you request your payout please allow for 48 hours for your request to be processed!

Regards,
Willy!

@Goku there were good while it lasted. Never had any payment issues, made some sales. Its unfortunate that they discontinued their Affiliate program or I would have continued with them.

b860f49910.png

Can anyone tell me which ID i use for Payout Requst .
Through which i sign up ID OR which ID Add in my payment acc

PLZ TELL ME 8-)

Im glad I didnt work with wupload, were very hesitating wether to join it or not, that would just have been a waste of time .

Thanks for the useful bit of information! :)

Regards,
Willy!

b860f49910.png

Can anyone tell me which ID i use for Payout Requst .
Through which i sign up ID OR which ID Add in my payment acc

PLZ TELL ME 8-)

Wupload account information!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy if i have (2) Wupload account from different IP and now i want to put the 2 payments on the same Paypal account , what i need to do?
put the EMAIL -> my paypal and password the password of the Wupload account click and it will pay automatically? Thanks

looks like we ll really miss wu aff.program......thanks willy for all total support:sun: (another vote)

(none filehost will replace the gap....soon, none is capable to do it.....in terms of traffic, managing load etc. exception is sonic but the others....no comment)

good luck W whatever u plan to do ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back