Payments are on Wednesdays.

Regards,
Willy!

Check your junk mail! :)

Regards,
Willy!

FINAL PAYOUT DETAILS:

To our valued friends and affiliates,

Our final payout will be happening on Wednesday, November 30. For affiliates who have reached the minimum $10 payout by Sunday, your payment will be sent automatically.

As our system is automated for payouts which are $10 or above, affiliates who have NOT reached the $10 mark will have to REQUEST THEIR PAYOUT.

The request form will go live as of Monday, November 28, and for everybody who requests their payout before end of day (server time) on November 30, you will receive your payout on Wednesday with the automated payouts.

If you do not request your payout by the 30th, simply fill out the request form and it will be paid out before the end of the date requested.

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks A Lot Willy

Hey, folks!

It's everybody's favourite day - payout day :)

This week's payouts continue as usual: everybody who hit the minimum payout - $10 by Sunday, midnight (server time) - will be paid today!

Payouts happen before midnight (server time)!

Anybody who has less than their minimum, you will be able to either:

1) Receive your payment on Wednesday, November 30 automatically (provided you hit the minimum payout by Sunday, November 27

2) Request your payout as of Monday, November 28

For more information, see here: http://www.wupload.com/news

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,
previously you ask me to PM you again to extend my premium account 2 weeks before it expire since i am an active affiliate, obviously you don't really care now

i have files i upload during the past 6 months that i would like to download it in future, so now i would have to pay to extend my premium acc., but not sure to extend beyond 1/3/6 months, what u recommend, how long you think you going to carry on, PM me, thanks.

I was actually hoping to stay with wupload even without affiliates since after trying other new players It was a bit disappointing. Would willy still continue to give AT LEAST a points system for us to exchange for premium accounts?

I think it might have more to do with recent developments in US regarding copyright and antipiracy laws. If it was financial issues, less painful is decrease rates or partially disable. But on the other hand. Rapidshare disabled their program and still there are new things uploaded, just much less than before. Lot of people will leave, wupload will suffer, but probably better download experience for those who stay...

I think it might have more to do with recent developments in US regarding copyright and antipiracy laws. If it was financial issues, less painful is decrease rates or partially disable. But on the other hand. Rapidshare disabled their program and still there are new things uploaded, just much less than before. Lot of people will leave, wupload will suffer, but probably better download experience for those who stay...

Has nothing to do with the new laws that are being proposed, even if they were to pass the only thing that would happen would be the site going down.

And that would happen regardless if there is a reward system or not.

Also rapidshare never offered money, the reason wupload got big so fast was because they offered more money than everyone else and people wanted to get in on the action before they stopped. Now that that is gone there is no reason for people to stay.

Today I heard about Wupload officially closing affiliate program ! What that means? It means that we will not be paid for our future downloads that will come even wupload closing affiliates program ?!

They will shut down all payments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back