Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to upload and lousy service

It is laughable that the third last news items (Sept 30th) posted on the Wupload site is about their new dedicated servers for uploading...

Take a look at the file numbers-
On 30/09/2011:
24x,xxx,xxx
Today:
2,34x,xxx,xxx

Thats more than 2 Billion new files in 2.5 weeks, 10 times the number of total files they had on 30/09/2011.

I think their new dedicated servers doing the work just fine.
You can't expect more, only more and more new servers.

Trying to route all this rising traffic with existing servers, it's like 'trying to fly against the wind direction'.

Last edited:
I dont know what you talking about? Lag? RU Problems? RU is Working,just used it for upload one movie,always fast when its ok,so WTF? Stats are better than never,so WTF? Obviously for me,that means you are doing something wrong.

hey dude..,

out of whole WJ Members and including the whole WU users..

u r the one... who say everything works fine...:D:D

r u joking....:)):)):)):P:P

yeah...it works but only one time when u try 1000 times...what a shame...:P:P

@alex_ne - It would be interesting to see how many of these files have been posted by Copyright Spammers - I suspect a huge proportion: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...eople-idiots-there-method-behind-madness.html

There are posts on Sharew.org, chilewarez.cl, elcachondeo.cl with tens of millions of Copyrighted leeched links to Wupload/Filesonic - all of them with no description so you'd have no clue what you're downloading unless you checked FilesTube which aggregates lots of these results. Then you'd find most of the content uploaded by the spammers is leeched, old, somewhat random and probably not generating much interest as a consequence. So why are they doing it?

2 billion files is impressive but if lots of the content is replicated junk/spam and the servers can't function as a consequence, there needs to be a change and fast particularly if it's costing people money/time.

This only seems to affect Wupload and Filesonic. If Wupload don't take action on this matter, you can be sure that they don't care about the quality of content on their servers or even their uploaders.

I deleted all my corrupted files, and uploaded again. When i tested the new links, i got error:

"The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later"

I have 18 files, but none of them can be downloaded.

Then I tested with one file, reuploaded like 5 times, got different links, but always got error "The server is temporarily offline for maintenance..."It seems like I cannot reupload anything... no matter which file, and how times i try. All reuploaded links are connected to a dead server.

New files are ok, they can be downloaded.

Can anyone reupload a corrupted file and get a real WORKING link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back