Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz I got them corrupt files!

e1d2018bdb.png

Last edited:
@Willy

I have reupload those corrupted files. The links still dont work, appear server offline.

It like the files have been uploaded to failed server again

how ?

willy response
Thanks for the payment Willy:d

Lulz I got them corrupt files!

e1d2018bdb.png

-----------------------------willy response---------------------

Hey, all!

Some of you will notice in your file manager under your Removed tab files that show up as removed for reason "Corruption".

We had an issue with these files and unfortunately they could not be recovered, so we decided that it would be better to mark them as "Corrupted" so you would know which files were affected, rather than have your downloaders complaining about links which don't work.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Willy!

New error

new type of error...

File not accessible / Not found.....

FNA%20eoor.png

errors type is changing, but no resolution on fixing these.....2 weeks and counting... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Wupload Remote Uploader look out for something: some links will look ok to remote upload but they were affected by coruption , and you will share files that cant be downloaded by your users. Example: This link looks ok http://www.wupload.com/file/2325325577/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S03E09.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv when you try to download it it says 1.08 Gb, but in fact this link is 106 Bytes

So the best thing is to upload again what you think was affected by coruption or run the links that you are remote uploading by check links from Wupload.

Willy, one question:

I deleted those corrupted files, and uploaded again. When i tested the new links, i got errors
"The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later"

Maybe reupload didnt help?

Richard :) the files are on a server that is down for maintenance :) you have to be a litle patient and the server will be on again and you're files too :D

Ok, but all of reuploaded files on a server that is down? I had 18 files, none of them can be downloaded.

And i just tested with one file, reuploaded like 5 times, got different links, but always got error ""The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later"

It seems like I cannot reupload anything... no matter which file, and how times i try. Just me or a bug?

New files are ok, they can be downloaded.

Can anyone reupload a corrupted file and get a real WORKING link?

Last edited:
But ALL reuploaded files go to offline servers? I thought the point of reuploading is put files on working servers.

My guess its a bug...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back