Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone happen same thing like to me.
I rename file and happen this after i save.
Someone is telling hi to mother hehe , its strange because i didnt write to file (rename) , i refresh page and name is back to normal.

himom1.png

himom2.png

Is it someone joking at Wupload service XD
same thing happened with me :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Did anyone happen same thing like to me.
I rename file and happen this after i save.
Someone is telling hi to mother hehe , its strange because i didnt write to file (rename) , i refresh page and name is back to normal.

himom1.png

himom2.png

Is it someone joking at Wupload service XD

That actually looks like you might be hacked.

Please PM me.

Regards,
Willy!

IDM isnt accepting wupload links sometimes, all it appears when i try to add a batch of links is a small webpage to download and not the proper files, do you Willy know about this problem?

I dont have right know some links to send to you, when I do, I will PM them to you, but I know some users get the same thing also!

Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to troubleshoot IDM issues. We've tried many times in the past to get a hold of them to work out some of the issues, but their support team is entirely unresponsive.

Regards,
Willy

AAAAHHHHGGGGG!!!!! ftp's going so slow<_<, just waited for nearly an hour for the last file to upload, it showed at 100%, and then came up with failed transfer....:-?:-?

Response: 421 Idle timeout (600 seconds): closing control connection
Error: Connection closed by server
Error: Connection timed out
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 392,448,747 bytes in 2990 seconds
Status: Connecting to 78.140.190.171:21...:facepalm::facepalm:

is it me or downloads are not properly counted ??
many of my files are not getting downloads that they should have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back