Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I guess if they continue this way the will fall faster I really mean way way faster than they have grown.

I guess willy have made enough bucks to spent rest of his life in peace.

SO hell with Uploader :)

P.S - I still have a little tiny hope left for wupload. 1-2 weeks and nothing changes. It will definitely die.

i have hope on willy and his team;)

I dont mind much with the FTP or RU not working

I bother more with the files that we upload and get unavailable after 1 day or so...

I hope this gets fixed first because theres no point in uploading anything if the files were uploading cant be stored properly.

Please look into this Willy

NEVER leave uploading to the weekends, their network is always over loaded then.

Most servers are struggling to serve the files also. About 45KB/sec for premium here. There is probably not enough redundancy, probably a wise decision since i'm guessing weekend usage is way above the rest of the week and keeping the required redundancy for weekends would be very costly. Either that or we all take a pay cut on the rates and pay for extra redundancy on their nextwork, hard to know which would work out best i guess.

Unless it is down to poor coding then sack this lot and get some people that can code for monster usage. Either way never rely on being able to upload at the weekends for now, been the same for a few weeks.

Do everything critical in the week and just pray at the weekends it dont all grind to a halt.

good day to drink some bear and look at the stats. maybe if I will get drunk the numbers will rise!

Lol if I sleep and dream then I guess atleast my dream wont be a living nightmare as it is now.

In dream Atleast i will get an option of having a good or bad stats.
In reality only bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back