Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody give time to willy and wupload. What you guys think that they are happy with all these problem. If you think that a system always be right then its very hard. Because human also always right. Its just a bad time with Wupload and I know that willy and wupload team is trying to resolve as soon as possible. But you guys are demoralizing willy and wupload team. I can say only just message something different which is not known by willy and wupload team.

Dragos22, comparing a host that started 8 months ago with another that's only 2-3 months old is invalid. Give them two years and if they are still around, we can compare them then.

As far as I know, Wupload is not under any attack, but it still sucks...

@Deadlysting Reposting the same message over and over again is Spam .
Statements like
I haven't posted here for more than a month.
must be avoided , because everyone can check you Public Profile .
Wupload faces the same problems as it did 40 days ago when I left it.
How do you know that when you are not using Wupload from 40 days ? Or you are just grabbing the details of an issue occurred with another user and you are making it general issue and if so - Is it general issue for you , when you are not related to Wupload in anyway anymore ?
How much referrals you had managed to pull from this thread to your signature filehost ? Is the new business going good ?
If you want more "spam" messages, I can offer a lot. Too bad I can't get you out of your dream world where Wupload is the ultimate file hosting experience...
My dreamworld is only a dream of yours , because if there is issue - We are trying to resolve it in this thread with the each other help and of course with Willy .
You can check my posts - Does my posts looks like I`m blinded by love to Wupload ?
If you use your time for uploading instead of keep on spamming this thread , you can make a lot of monniez =)

Last edited:
Don't tell me what to avoid.

I have been in file sharing since Rapidshare's baby steps, further than you have ever imagined. I know about the problems because I check this thread every now and then, and see the same shit.

And you still haven't answered my question, what actually works in this pathetic host?

Do you need a torch to see any further than the obvious?

And one last thing: I don't post for Filepost, I post for myself.

"If there is an issue"?

Wupload has had the same problems for four months! Frozen stats, slow speeds, slow upload, dead FTP and everything sucks!

Anyway, according to an old say:

"You can lead a jackass to water,
But you can't make him drink"

Btw, here is my last post in this thread, it's been exactly a month...

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...ies-paid-official-thread-1235.htm#post1051066

Uploading Error through API:

{"FSApi_Upload":{"postFile":{"response":{"files":[{"error":"Unknown error during upload"}]},"status":"success"}}}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back