Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it is on PPD, nothing too constant, last month I made 800$ from download, this month I dont think I will make 600$, but i know thats how it is with PPD, its up and down a lot. If you got something original in 10 sec. it will be posted by others on 1000 forums. So blend plan is the best a little bit from downloads a little bit from sales, the best from both worlds;)

I think Blended is the worst affiliate plan . Not a good percentage of sales neither good PPD grid . It is better to be on ``clear`` plan PPS or PPD .

Last edited:
A friend upload 10 files and send it to me, now after 12 hours, I can only download 5 files, the other 5 still "processing" or "in moving process from upload server to download server". 12 hours, imagine that!!

I think the problem with the stats its because people can't download many files. I saw some failes can be downloaded, says Error and need to wait 20min on jdownloader, on www its says that the site not found.

A friend upload 10 files and send it to me, now after 12 hours, I can only download 5 files, the other 5 still "processing" or "in moving process from upload server to download server". 12 hours, imagine that!!

If you know thouse links, send them to Willy, and he will se from what server/servers, and make them right!

already PM willy about this and nothing he can do, just told me to wait......for me, it not a problem waiting, but if this happen to your links, visitor will look else where.....

I'm glad with my earnings today :)

jezfd9.png

Hello. I would like to say that my earnings on Wupload are going very well. It's not a big number, but it's a ok for earnings in my country. Only thing I can say is "The best file-hosting at the moment" :).

can you Explain that for me willy

last month

2011-10-08 1009 / $25.91

today
2011-11-08 145 / $3.7

you was the best willy but now

You're comparing the stats from a Saturday with the stats from a Tuesday which has not yet finished!

Also - unless you PM me your ID, I can't give you much insight.

Regards,
Willy!

Hm.. hey willy, all my files as removed from wupload, but in the removed files notice is saying the same 18 1 months ago, I think this problem is quite serious or possibly you can fix it. my iser id is the same like here 'razzis'. Thanks u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back