Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy,

Do you have any plans in the future for upgrading log-on security?
For example, additional check up by sending sms code to user's mobile phone. It is implemented on Paypal and a lot of on-line banks

We're always looking at ways to improve security, xwizard!

This will be something we'll have to look into!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards,
Willy!

Yesterday my stats showed a total of 3.74$

Today it is only 3$

wtf is happening there man ??

PM me so I can take a look, softleaks!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy PPS working fine?

Saturday I earn More, not believe in my stats 2 (one month) sales Only.
:( :( :( :(

Yes, aKaK!

PPS is working fine!

Everybody will experience a slow day on PPS - sales are never guaranteed, of course - but if you keep up the hard work and effort, I'm sure it will pay off for you! :D

Regards,
Willy!

We're always looking at ways to improve security, xwizard!

This will be something we'll have to look into!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards,
Willy!

The reason I mentioned this is because I see a lot of hacked account and premium account cookies available for people to share. When you search on google you will get hundreds of thousands relevant results.

I wonder if an account got hacked and used by anonymous, do you ban that account even if a user did not contribute the cause?

The reason I mentioned this is because I see a lot of hacked account and premium account cookies available for people to share. When you search on google you will get hundreds of thousands relevant results.

that is true ,but free premium cookies doesn't working for long time,i have try one

+1 agree wu to wu is bad,spamer can stolen files more easily

^ Ban wu-wu remote upload and such issues wouldn't occur any more :)

+ 1000000000 ;)
FileSonic did it
why do U keep this feature willy ?
Real Uploaders R so harmed by it
I can understand keeping it for some time to spread your site
that was in the beginning
but now wupload is number 2 after his cousin Filesonic
So plz cancel WU-WU remote

thanx in advance

By the way
every thing is fine with me now :)

Ban ban ban the wu2wu please

The bad thing is - WU -WU internal remote upload is the only tool for 90% of the no brained copy-paste leechers .

willy ignores us with this, the real uploaders are the ones who lose

ban wu to wu
even a trial period and uploaders earn more

In my case, sorry, i don't agree with your point of view.
For example, I upload a file to wupload and some time, this file is deleted coz of DCMA, so I can get a new same file with WU2WU without waise time.

This feature is good for me :)
:P
Please don't remove this feature, Willy
willy ignores us with this, the real uploaders are the ones who lose

ban wu to wu
even a trial period and uploaders earn more

I think Willy should enable the Wu-Wu feature for affiliates who are generating sales as well as earning a stable amount on ppd or pps. What I mean is, only a select group of affiliates should have access to this feature so as to ward-off the spammers.

I wonder if an account got hacked and used by anonymous, do you ban that account even if a user did not contribute the cause?

Our Fraud Control team also uses Google and other methods to locate these sites and hackers ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back