Status
Not open for further replies.
iase theres some work put in stats as we speak, so dont worry, and if you press F5 and you have lower stats the hit F5 again and have bigger stats, dont worry, its small bug that will go away soon!

From what I can tell, Ducu, its not Willys fault, and I am saying this despite that Willy didnt promise me that he will not ban me. So I am not takeing sides, but give Willy a chance and send in your info, you got nothing to lose from this!

Give a chance and send in your info , maybe he will find something! you never know!

And what answer I will receive? I think this " It really was a problem on your account and now it is fixed. Sorry for that. regards, Willy!"

And what he actually did? He deactived the "CHEATING SOFTWARE" for my account.

And now I can go back on wjunction thread and say. "Wupload stats are working fine now. It really was a problem on my account."

And now go to upload thinking that the problem was solved.
But what about the 100 uploaders that are complaining here that the stats aren't work corectly.

The answer: Deactivate the "cheating software" for those 100 uploaders.

i can't upload to wupload

With what you cant upload, Remote Upload, FTP, WEB? if Ru from where? Get all this info in to a PM stright to Willy!

And what answer I will receive? I think this " It really was a problem on your account and now it is fixed. Sorry for that. regards, Willy!"

And what he actually did? He deactived the "CHEATING SOFTWARE" for my account.

And now I can go back on wjunction thread and say. "Wupload stats are working fine now. It really was a problem on my account."

And now go to upload thinking that the problem was solved.
But what about the 100 uploaders that are complaining here that the stats aren't work corectly.

The answer: Deactivate the "cheating software" for those 100 uploaders.

It worked for azazel, and he is a respected uploader here, why wouldnt work for you?

Willy, something's wrong with Remote Upload, I tried to remote upload my files but the second it finished processing the file when I tried to download the file it says "Sorry, this file has been removed." rightaway. What's going on?

I PM'ed you Willy please check your inbox.

i thinks people`s dont like wupload.com and dont baying premiums in euro...

dont baying premium willy`s dont have money

dont have money we have problems ---low statistic.....

i think this is a wupload.com `s end

sorry for my bad english

i thinks people`s dont like wupload.com and dont baying premiums in euro...

dont baying premium willy`s dont have money

dont have money we have problems ---low statistic.....

i think this is a wupload.com `s end

sorry for my bad english

You are forgeting my friend that daily lots of people renew their Wupload premium account, so Wupload has money dont worry about that!

Enjoy Guyz....

one more day of 0 stats.....

Fed up from this host.. Leaving
Enjoy the low stats at Filesonic, Filepost, Filejungle, did I forget someting?

Killer7181 this sound like a lag between the Remote Server and File Manger, dont worry your files will appear in file manager ready to share!
When I tried to check it again earlier it showed that the file is Online but when I check it again it's says that it's deleted. I'm afraid to share the file because there is a probability that my efforts will be gone to waste.

willy what is wrong with this I upload a file refresh the page its their refresh the page again its gone refresh it again its their again wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back