Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very angry... I was adding links on 31.10 evening and day after I lost some of my money because i should have stats like on 30.10 (when i have 4,18), On 31.10 because of crash i had 1,64... Now i was adding link yesterday evening and now i have nothing. I you will do the same like on last crash i will lose next hmmm 3$ ? It's unfair for me... I'm adding links not everyday but every other day...
My login is punk123... chech out this please...

Lets all jump a bit forward, in 1-2 hours Willy will come here and say: THE STATS ARE OK, THERE ARE COUNTING JUST RIGHT!

Keep on uploading files so we can rip you off!

Best Regards!

Last edited:
I made a sale a couple of days ago, and I checked the referrer so I would know what forum it is, and I was surprised because I was banned from that forum a month ago?????? So what's goin on? I know the rules in that forum that once your banned your thread will automatically be deleted so I just want to know how it happened?

Stats are low and even on Pay per sale there is scam????? Willy please be honest,,,, we need you and you need us as well...

I just want you to answer this question.

i101971_monkeyintuxedo5i4g.jpg

i will not upload anything more until the problems with the stats are solved...i understand...ftp problems ru problems because are manny uploaders but even stats problems ? from 3 days now...that i don't understand !

I just want an answer cause I was permanently banned from that forum...

I need wupload and I know there are a lot of people here who make this uploading for a living. I hope this problem will be fix soon.

i will not upload anything more until the problems with the stats are solved...i understand...ftp problems ru problems because are manny uploaders but even stats problems ? from 3 days now...that i don't understand !
You have a point Emil, why should i keep uploading when the stats are clearly off. I know the kind of money you make, around 800-900 $ / month so I know you are not lying about the stats!

WILLY WHY SHOULD WE KEEP UPLOADING MATERIAL WHEN STATS ARE WAY OFF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back