Status
Not open for further replies.
willy you need to fix the download speed is killing the filehost ,now whit this super low speed as premium user 48KB/s, is imposible download any file 31min for a 100mb file so 1 gb file take 310min this is 5 hours ,users free and premium will leaving the download, remember one thing now the 80% of the internet providers isp provide a minimum speed of 5mb we need stable download speed please fix

SLIDE]

Hey, elchunco!

We're always adding new servers and working to increase the download speeds, regardless of location - but can you please PM me any links you're experiencing less-than-ideal speeds with?

Thanks!

Willy

It's not only during the Weekends, it's EVERY DAY. Sometimes even twice a day.

FTP is working now but it's really slow atm.

Because ALERTPAY now have problem with withdrawals. Please can you contact again Moneybookers because they are Now Skrill new Brend new Company, maybe now they will allow filehosting company.

PLEASE

Last edited:
Because ALERTPAY now have problem with withdrawals. Please can you contact again Moneybookers because they are Now Skrill new Brend new Company, maybe now they will allow filehosting company.

PLEASE

I'm fairly sure that while they've changed their name, they haven't changed their Terms of Service, but we'll definitely take a look into it, piratsko! :)

Regards,
Willy!

The stats are good because the download speed is good :) no i am geting over 1 mb not the 16 kb i got before :-D Thanks willy for fixing the speed :) ALso the ftp is great :) 100 mb speed from NL Server !

and the ftp fiasco continues:facepalm:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back