Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah..
thats a long one Mindy.

My files are like time travelers. Now you see them, now you don't.. and they are back again. :facepalm:

Hey, Tagay!

We're aware of the issue and have identified the offending bug and we're getting that fixed up right now! :)

Regards,
Willy!

FTP Upload and Remote Upload from FileSonic: ERROR , ERROR , ERROR....
Please fix :( :((

Hey, daikin!

Check do see if the Filesonic links you are using look like this:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/rxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/filename.rar

If they do, try removing the section that starts with "r" so it looks like this:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/xxxxxxxxx/filename.rar

That should help! :)

And as for FTP - we're working on freeing up connections and increasing the speeds across the board, but it will require some patience! My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, I signed up 3 month and i'm very active, but i used max storage! So can I have premium to continue work!

My Mail: cxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
My ID: 1xxxxx
My User: cxxxxxxxxx

Hey, congtuyen!

Please don't post your personal information in the board! It's for your own security!

How i can find my ID Wupload?

In your Settings page under "Referral Number"

http://www.wupload.com/referral/affiliate/xxxxx

Regards,
Willy!

willy is there any problem on download speed? I work too hard today get 2 sales. but download count is not enough as I expected.

sorry for my bad English..

Several users have exposed me problems on my sites to download wupload say the download does not start and this problem started when they were saturated in so far.

willy is there any problem on download speed? I work too hard today get 2 sales. but download count is not enough as I expected.

sorry for my bad English..

Hey, MSL!

We are always working to increase download speeds, including working on routing so all countries receive the fastest speeds available and adding servers to handle the demand we receive from the weekly increase in traffic!

I looked at your download counts from the previous 4 days (the 10th to the 13th) and compared them to the same period last week (the 3rd to the 6th) - do the same, I think you'll be pleased! :)

Regards,
Willy!

RU f***ed up!!!!!!!!!! Same issues every week ....worst host ever seen ....only support (willy) is the only good thing....techs suc*s

Hey, uzzlicu!

What issues are you having with Remote Upload?

Are you receiving errors or are your files in queue? From what host are you attempting to remote upload?

Let me know! :)

Regards,
Willy!

At least half of the uploaded files can't be downloaded, so there is no point to upload. I hope you can fix that soon.

Last edited:
Several users have exposed me problems on my sites to download wupload say the download does not start and this problem started when they were saturated in so far.

Hey, Ladyk!

If you have any links handy where you're receiving reports of downloads not starting, please PM them to me and let me know whether the users were downloading as free or premium!

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

lol, same problems week after week after week...File downloads not starting is a recurring issue, I'm advising my site users not to bother buying premium and have stopped uploading to this consistently error filled host...

It may well be one of the best paying for uploaders, but the constant problems make it one of the worst.

Hey, Ladyk!

If you have any links handy where you're receiving reports of downloads not starting, please PM them to me and let me know whether the users were downloading as free or premium!

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Sent MP.

I do not know if they download premium account or not, I forgot to send another link failure sent him more than another MP.

Hello Willy,

I wanted to know if I buy a premium account on your site, do when the site is saturated in this upload will be fast anyway? By late afternoon it often does.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back