Status
Not open for further replies.
manager, there is the problem

files seems a lost one. Once that is lost will not load error.

edit +

filesonic remote problem

Last edited:
I added 120 files for RU and they got...lost:facepalm:

Every day means one more problem...:facepalm:

Wu got banned in a popular forum I posted and I got banned as well because I posted WU links...:facepalm:

I feel like I am trying to achieve something impossible, earn money from a filehost that keeps embarrassing their affiliates, in every possible way.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I added 120 files for RU and they got...lost:facepalm:

Every day means one more problem...:facepalm:

Wu got banned in a popular forum I posted and I got banned as well because I posted WU links...:facepalm:

I feel like I am trying to achieve something impossible, earn money from a filehost that keeps embarrassing their affiliates, in every possible way.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dear Deadlysting, I am Sorry to Disagree you. But its Truth Wupload is Wont banned in Any Popular forum, I Share Games & Apps, & Everything Fine With Wupload, Why Someone Ban WU??? Do you know They Allow Free User to Dl 2 GB files Without Premium, So ofcourse, they are not "CASHMOUSE" Like Others. also i agree they r new thats why they have some problems, but soon they replied & let us know about the problems & time frame of solving, you have to patience until willy came & solve your problems,

Regards
Tushavi

Again, Willy will come here and ask about the links, the location and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...:facepalm:

The same thing, always. It's like this host is making one step forward and three steps back.

Quitting WU as well, got to find a host that DOESN'T MOCK AFFILIATES!

Edit: @Tushavi: Don't really care if anything is solved temporarily. And about the filesize: 2 GB for free users limit? Tell me, how many people actually have the ability (line speed) to download 2 GB in a decent time frame? Whenever I posted such large links, I got very few dl's (if any), as whenever I posted smaller files, it was better. Large files are unpopular because few people can actually download them.

And one last thing: I added files to RU, and went to stats page. When I tried to visit the RU page, the files were GONE!:facepalm:

I haven't seen anything like that ever before!:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back