please stop delete my files
i was in hospital to day
and when i come back after 12 h
i find 20 files deleted from my account
my name here same as my name in Wupload
do any thing man
X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Hey, nmrs!

You can PM me your account ID, but there is only 2 reasons why files will get deleted:

1) Free user: Files are protected for 30 days from upload
2) DMCA Deletion

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

So payments are going out!

Just a note for PayPal affiliates:

Every week some affiliates will notice that their Wupload account shows PAID but the funds have yet to show in their PayPal account.

No need to worry! There is a lag on PayPal's side with the final processing of the funds - but with patience, it will show up :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hello I have problems with my payment on my status appears paid but not yet paid me.
My Username is St3

Mine is still processing so I guess this is normal... Willy said there's a delay.

Hey, all!

So payments are going out!

Just a note for PayPal affiliates:

Every week some affiliates will notice that their Wupload account shows PAID but the funds have yet to show in their PayPal account.

No need to worry! There is a lag on PayPal's side with the final processing of the funds - but with patience, it will show up

Blocked?

Willy,

I can't seem to access www.wupload.com from my home computer. I am interested in knowing who's the one preventing me from the website, my ISP or Wupload.com. Please help me!

Does wupload.com have limits per day, week, or month? Does wupload.com limit on number of IP addresses downloading through the use of one premium account? I have used my wupload.com premium account at two IP addresses.

When trying to visit wupload.com, the website just doesn't load, at all.

Thank you.

Willy Help I can not access my account:'(:'(

f59b867f38d4c5ab90e8e4c45ad6e436o.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back