Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy
Can you help me to upgrade premium please?
I want to your uploader.
Been using wupload for about May 17, 2011, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd and sale rates and awesome admin.
my ID :xxxxx

Thank so much !

Have a Nice day!

Last edited:
buddy, why you still deleting me by DMCa my unshared files in privated folders? you still deleting my personal copies, and its funny, becouse sometimes you dont delete the shared files.

my shared files in my shared folder:
snap000123.jpg

my private unshared files (was in my private folder with 0 downloads):
snap000124.jpg

another example
my shared files in my shared folder:
snap000126.jpg

my private unshared files (was in my private folder with 0 downloads):
snap000125.jpg

this is the third time i ask you for this and you only tellme "our techs going to see" but you dont tell me nothing more.

buddy, when you delete my unshared personal files you screw me becouse i lost the chance to reupload the files.

please can you tell me why this happens? can you make stronger the security in your servers to avoid this?

i have two times the amount of files en fileserve since a year and only two times in these time this happens there, but here in wupload is almost dayly that i am loosing my unshared personal files.

thanks

up.... willy please answer

I am from India.
With photon data card connection i cant open wupload site. After Changing my DNS settings to 4.4.4.4 & 8.8.8.8 still site is not opening for me. I cant understand what to do.
Willy help me out plss

I was gonna give praise since I got upload speed of 15-20 MB/s using FTP (usually only up to 5 MB/s) from US server...

!praise!

hopefully this keeps happening

Hi Willy

I only have 0 B of storage space left out of my 750 GB.

For unlimited storage Upgrade to Premium!

Can you help me to upgrade premium please?

My id is

I want to your uploader.

Thank so much !

Have a Nice day!
Go to My account------> My stats-----> Trade in Points-------> Upgrade to Premium
You can Upgrade ur own If u have Uploaded earnings in ur account!!!:)

Hi Willy,

I am a free user in Wupload before I've been with filesonic and Hotfile they have given 90 days for deleting the files without download but you've given only 30 days. Why can't you give 90 days?

@kajamd
I am a free user in Wupload before I've been with filesonic and Hotfile they have given 90 days for deleting the files without download but you've given only 30 days. Why can't you give 90 days?
FileSonic - Files kept on servers 30 days
HotFile - :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back