Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem solved, Willy. Now I can see my paypal account. Thx!
Ftp upload is unstable, sometimes there is no speed and a while later the speed is back. I hope you can fix this too. : )

I subscribed to Wupload through the paypal option without having opened a free account first. But the system didn't send me any log / pass and i am not able to access my account.

I had sent you an email and it took 4 days to respond by saying that i could request my password through a form that resets the old one. The issue is that i haven't set any password so i cannot reset it.

I have send you another email and i am still waiting for a reply. In the meantime i have lost half my subscription period.

hey will just a bit confused you know where it says Payment Method: and i pick alert pay
and it says Payment account do i just put my alertpay email account

or does alertpay have some sort of account number? Have only just setup my alertpay

Also how long does it take to count the downloads

You put your AlertPay e-mail!

And download counts can be instant, but sometimes it make take a few minutes ;)

Regards,
Willy!

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/f7897f.png[/SLIDE]

:facepalm:

Hey, jbisana!

Did you just receive this right now?

I tried to see if I could hit the same error, but everything is working fine on our end!

Please PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

I subscribed to Wupload through the paypal option without having opened a free account first. But the system didn't send me any log / pass and i am not able to access my account.

I had sent you an email and it took 4 days to respond by saying that i could request my password through a form that resets the old one. The issue is that i haven't set any password so i cannot reset it.

I have send you another email and i am still waiting for a reply. In the meantime i have lost half my subscription period.

Hello, noil!

Please PM me your e-mail address so I can look for it. Did you send it to willy@wupload.com, or to our support ticket system?

Once we locate your premium information, we will extend the period accordingly.

Regards,
Willy!

@binge2008
For some people 20-50 GB can be enough but some people download Blu-Ray movies that are around 30 GB+ just for one. So I guess that may not be a good idea to limit :P

I sent it to the support@wupload.com

If you send me your subscription/transaction ID I will get it to you within the next hour.

Regards,
Willy!

so many wUpload premium link generator sites or wupload Premium Cookies sites
I think wUpload should limit the traffic like oron .one day 20 to 50G

If you can send me any of these links when you come across them (by PM), that would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Willy!

wupload should disable the premium used for this kind of stole system...they should hire somebody to do that :)

We do have people on our Fraud Control team who do this ;)

Regards,
Willy!

If you need to know how much is your premium storage, follow this little howto:

Count your Premium storage on WU

Cheers!

AtZ

Thanks again, AtaruZ! :)

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload is tooo slow :(

Hey, newuploader!

We have a large queue of remote upload files at the moment, but we're working through them!

With some patience, they will go through!

Regards,
Willy!

API still isn't fixed, 502, 504, terminated connection....

Are there specific servers which you are receiving this from via API?

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back