Status
Not open for further replies.
same pblm here please solve this ru pblm very slow

funb3.jpg

Some of the files don't even appear in the FTP section... This issue is going around from morning..

Can you PM me your account ID as well as the name of the file you uploaded?

I just uploaded an FTP file and it showed up in my FTP list in File Manager.

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload problem

76c08d.png

There seems to be a slight delay in the finalizing of remote upload transfers - but with patience, they will go through ;)

Regards,
Willy!

RU is dead.

RU is far from dead, my friend :)

If you're having issues from any particular filehost - please PM me your ID and some of the links you've been having issues with.

If your files are in queue or you have a slight lag waiting for link generation - you just need to be a little patient and they will go through!

Regards,
Willy!

Is it any real surprise RU still doesn't work ? Haven't been able to RU a single file from FSn, MU or FS for several months. Gave up on FTP a month ago.
I figure the only people actually getting any use out of this outfit are people in Europe... but anywhere else in the world we're screwed.

Is it any real surprise RU still doesn't work ? Haven't been able to RU a single file from FSn, MU or FS for several months. Gave up on FTP a month ago.
I figure the only people actually getting any use out of this outfit are people in Europe... but anywhere else in the world we're screwed.

Hi, meiko!

If you haven't been able to upload a single file through RU, I have to ask whether you have your premium information from FSn, MU & FS stored correctly in the login manager?

And as for FTP - you should give it a try - it's working ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back